3. Session Objective:
1. Plan and prepare for configuration
of computer system and networks.
2. Enumerate the different safety
precautions when working inside
4. 1. Installing network cables, whether copper or fiber optic, can be dangerous.
2. You should wear clothing such as mini skirts, short sleeved shirt when working with toxic materials.
3. A safe workplace is clean, organized and well-lit.
4. Wear safety glasses if possible.
5. Never stand on the top rung of the ladder. You could easily lose your balance and fall.
6. No one should know that you will be working in your area.
7. Cordon off the area with caution tape or safety cones.
8. Wear gloves whenever possible, and dispose any waste properly.
9. You should handle solvents and glues used with fiber optics with utmost care.
10. Keep your working tools in safe place.
11. The process of cutting and trimming the strands of fiber-optic cables can produce tiny fragments
of glass that can penetrate your eyes.
12. You should keep the work area full of clutter.
13. Use tape to pick up small fragments and dispose them off properly.
14.Use special detectors to help you tell if a fiber is energized.
15. Make it sure that fire extinguisher and first aid kit be available in a workplace.
5. 1. ___________________________________ 2. ________________________________________ 3. _______________________________________
4. ___________________________________ 5. ________________________________________ 6. _______________________________________
7. _____________________________________ 8._________________________________________ 9._______________________________________
10.____________________________________ 11.________________________________________ 12.______________________________________
Activity 1: NAME ME!
Player Audacity Stickies
Chrome C Cleaner Teamviewer
30. Activity 3: ARRANGE ME
Directions: Given below are the steps in creating portable applications. Arrange these steps
from the first step to the last step by placing a number (1-6) before the statement that
corresponds to the correct step.
______ Install Universal Extractor and WinRAR
______ Find the EXE file that runs the program
______ Copy the file to your USB drive
______ Download the application setup file, Universal Extractor, and WinRAR
______ UniExtract the Setup file
______ Pack all the files into an archive and create SFX archive in Winrar
31. Activity 4: ANSWER ME
Directions: Answer the following questions based on your understanding.
1. What are the benefits of knowing how to create portable applications?
2. In what instances can you use these portable devices you were able to create?
32. Directions: Write a reflection of your learning
journey about this lesson using the guide
1. I have learned
2. I have realized