1. Kgaugelo Kutu
+44 7553 107837 · https://linktr.ee/kgaugelokutu · firstname.lastname@example.org
Dedicated and results-oriented professional with a rich 9-year background in leveraging data-driven insights to propel
business growth and operational excellence. Proficient in data analysis, stakeholder engagement, project management, and
business analysis, I bring a versatile skill set honed across diverse industries. My expertise extends to harnessing cutting-
edge technologies, including Python, and Tableau, to drive strategic improvements and deliver tailored solutions to clients. I
possess a keen ability to identify and exploit data-driven opportunities that yield high-impact results. With a proven track
record of extracting actionable intelligence from complex datasets, I am committed to applying my analytical expertise and
project management acumen to a dynamic environment. My passion lies in consistently delivering high-quality outcomes and
contributing to business success.
Toyota South Africa
Manager: Sales Support Oct 2017 - Aug 2022
• Delivered insightful analysis for the Dealer Sales Incentive Programme, providing meaningful
insights to both technical and non-technical senior management while building consensus,
resulting in quarterly sales volume increase and increased market share.
• Championed the Customer Campaign project from business case development, segmenting
B2C customers based on purchase history and preferences, leading to targeted marketing
campaigns and increased customer engagement.
• Championed the Vehicle Transfer System project and oversaw the Software Development Life
Cycle, streamlining delivery processes and contributing towards meeting the set customer
satisfaction NPS goals.
• Engaged with multi-disciplinary teams to support business transformation projects, including the
creation of the Retention Dashboard which enhanced retention performance.
• Skilfully forecasted quarterly retention targets by leveraging historical dealer performance data,
playing a pivotal role in supporting the company-wide retention strategy.
• Facilitated stakeholder engagement processes to set direction and obtain buy-in, ensuring
projects proceeded in a preferred manner, thus employing an analytical approach to ensure
consistency and accuracy of solutions.
• Proactively utilised IBM Cognos for data extraction, curation and analysis to measure project
effectiveness, enhance data-driven decision-making and drive change.
• Led the regional team in providing technical support for system changes associated with the
CRM to enhance team autonomy.
• Coached and mentored new graduate members to enhance their skills and equip them to add value for growth
• Collaborated with relevant third-party vendors to deliver the Future-Drive training program on-
time and within budget, for dealer retail partners, building strong relationships in the process
2. Toyota South Africa
Assistant Manager: Systems Development Aug 2014 - Sep 2017
• Collaborated with IT using agile methodologies to develop and maintain the Connected Car
project, achieving seamless connectivity and a positive in-vehicle user experience.
• Engaged with the Sales team to improve after-sales parts-order accuracy to 85% through new
introduction product reports to strategically manage the after sales demand.
• Championed the Vin Solution project, increasing parts accuracy to 90% and improving customer
satisfaction scores by 5%.
Toyota South Africa
Graduate Trainee: Customer Service Systems Jan 2013 - Jul 2014
• Enhanced the functionality of the Customer Care Call Centre system to support the call centre
team and empower technical field managers in resolving customer-related issues.
• Supported the national rollout of the CRM system, ensuring seamless implementation.
• Effectively used SQL to extract and analyse vehicle service data, facilitating comprehensive
oversight of service workshop operations.
MSc Business Analytics
University of South Africa
BSc (Honours) in Computing
University of Johannesburg
BSc Computer Science and Informatics
University of Cape Town
Data Science with Python
Faculty Training Institute
Certificate Program in Business
Created a garments productivity prediction model with Python incorporating EDA, Data Cleaning,
Statistical Analysis, Model Evaluation and Cross-Validation.
Twitter Sentiment Analysis
Utilised Python to scrape tweets, performed text analytics techniques including text cleaning, text pre-
processing and sentiment analysis to measure viewer perceptions. Visualised the dashboard to analyse viewer
engagement using Tableau.