● On-page Content/Pages Creation
● Technical Optimization & Using Metadata
● Sitemap Optimization
● Schema Creation & Updation (Related on your services)
● Semantic Content Optimization (On-Page Optimization)
● Usability and Conversion Optimization (Call to Action)
● Blog Optimization
● Mobile SEO Optimization
● Analytics & Search Console Setup
3. ● Analysis of your current content for each page.
● Keywords are added to each page. Each page is optimized for keyword and has a keyword density of 2-4%.
● Also, each web pages file name and URL links should be changed to reflect the keyword.
● Including a site maps with links is a good way to help search engines effectively rank your site.
● Content Ideas: Adding high quality articles that your users will find informative and see value in the content.
Html Tag Optimization
This involves an analysis of the key HTML tags that are analyzed by search engines to rank web pages.
These tags include:
Keywords will be added to the content in these tags to ensure search engines are optimizing your site properly.
Technical Optimization & using Metadata
4. Sitemap Optimization
Sitemap is an important part of SEO. SEO bots read this sitemap file and scroll site (Monthly Update)
XML Sitemaps are important for SEO because they make it easier for Google to find your site's pages—this is important
because Google ranks web PAGES not just websites.
7 Benefits of Google Sitemap
● Content Modification
● Efficient Crawling
● Content Categorization
● Get Discovered
● Save Time
● Free service
● Learn About Your Visitors
5. Schema markup, found at Schema.org, is a form of microdata. Once added to a webpage, schema markup creates an
enhanced description (commonly known as a rich snippet), which appears in search results.
Rich snippets do make your web pages appear more prominently in SERPs. This improved visibility has been shown to
improve click-through rates.
● Enhances SEO
● Increases online presence
● Boosts local SEO
● Creates rich snippets
● Improves website ranking
Schema Creation & Updation
6. Semantic Content Optimization
Semantic content optimization includes all the operations on website and new content creating to website.
Services Page Content:
● pdf white papers
Information about services. New content will create and added regularly to your website.
8. Blog Creation
Develop a series of blog topics (post will be approximately 400 words)
There will be 2 types of posts:
● Posts that are based on updates I.e Services, benefits, quality, related to industry, etc.
● Posts that are tidbits of information for teams support, How to, steps, questions to consider, etc.
● Fresh content is easily optimize and rank in google SERP
● Each blog post will be Tweeted and added as a link on the Facebook page
9. Mobile SEO Optimization
Website works well with mobile phones and all the content is viewable with mobile phone
● Improved User Experience
● Increased Average Time on Site
● Faster Website Load Speed
● Improved Mobile SEO
● Competitive Advantage Over Your Competition
10. Oﬀ-Page Optimization & Link Building
Links or backlinks from relevant sources to the company’s site. Create External Blog to more visibility on SERP &
Generate quality backlinks
Link Building through Directories
- Post the company profile on business directories
- Optimize the profiles based on the keywords used on the website
● Brand Exposure
● Back links to the website
● More sources for contact information
11. Internal & External Blog Post & Platform
Article Posting Platform No of External Blog Post
Internal Blog (On-site) 4 (Monthly)
External Blog Creation No of External Blog Creation
Wordpress, Blogger, Tumblr, Webnode & Weebly 4 (Monthly)
We will post 4 Blog posts every month focusing on Targeted keywords in a non-promotional way
of providing a solution to the problem a reader may be facing.
12. Preferred Keywords & Ranking Duration
● We have done Keyword Research for 10-20 Keywords
after analysing the Search Volume and Competition.
● We will obtain the rank on 50% of the keywords by 3-4
3-4 Months (50%)
13. Service fee and Deliverables:
● Weekly time allocation (5 business days) :
● Monthly service fee retainer : 15,000 INR + GST
● Our Monthly Deliverables:
■ On -SEO Website Changes.
■ Off-Page Link Building .
■ Keywords Research.
■ Increasing site Trafﬁc.
■ Monthly Progress Report.
■ Uploading new blogs/articles on the site.
■ Blogs Creation (Wordpress, Blogger, Weebly & Tumbler)
14. Our Requirements
● Website & Blog Access.
● Analytics & Search Console Access.
● Email id & Phone number (for proﬁle listing activities).
Out of Scope
● Website Design Changes.
● Creating New Page on the site.
● Making any Themes changes in the site.
● Social Media Postings.