1. Kelvin A. Jenkins
101 Hidden Trail Ln 510.512.5722
Vallejo, Ca 94591 Kelvin.A.Jenkins@gmail.com
Analytical and high-performing team player, and leader, who drives results by asking the right questions in order to
uncover the right solutions. Focused and versatile, able to adapt to the demands of today’s complex and changing working
environments and relationships. Dynamic leader who knows how to bridge the gaps between generations helping pave the
way to collaboration. Passionate about marketing, digital media, and providing excellent customer service in every
situation. Thrives in change environments and does best when working with the “why’s” and “how’s” of the business
world. Project Manager that’s unafraid of technology, challenges, or ambiguity. Thinking within the rules, but always is
wondering, “What’s outside of the box?”
Kaiser Permanente, Oakland, Ca - Credentials & Privileges Supervisor 2014 – Present
Continuing Medical Education Coordinator 2014 – 2015
● Organized, managed and lead a multi-team project, inclusive of physicians, nurses, data analysts, and executive
leaders to develop the hospital’s Ongoing Physician Performance Evaluation (OPPE) department indicators.
● Developed and implemented communication workshops that effectively helped a multicultural/generational- unit,
experiencing difficulties working together, better function as a team.
● Hand-selected by the SVP & Area Manager to meet and develop/implemented a project plan that – within 120 days –
bolstered productivity, minimized budgetary waste,and increased the overall productivity of the entire business
● Conducted SWOT Analysis and discovered the need for a long-term strategy and plan that would improve the
effectiveness Kaiser East Bay’s Continuing Medical Education programs -- prompting the development and initiation
of a 4 year improvement plan.
Rose International, Oakland, Ca – Administrative Assistant III (Kaiser Permanente) 2013
Developed a system to digitize medical record contracts from paper folders to an online database.
Successfully completed a 30 day project within half the time, thereby creating extra value for the team in other areas.
Worked directly with the department manager and discovered effective ways of increasing the project scope.
PSG Beads, Vallejo, Ca - Marketing and Sales Advisor 2010 - 2014
Managed the store’s marketing efforts via social media (email marketing, internet newsletters, surveys, etc.).
Designed, coordinated, and delivered in-house workshops for customers.
MEP Enterprises, San Pablo, Ca - Project Management (Social Media/Marketing) 2009 -2014
● Engineered a multi-level social media marketing roadmap that connected strategies surrounding Facebook, Twitter,
YouTube, and Instagram – with the purpose of giving traction and relevance to the company’s software offerings.
● Developed and managed the deployment of communications materials and marketing assets to internal company
● Co-authored marketing plan and brand strategy with the COO:outlining the development and deployment strategy for
the company’s software platform.
● Collaborated and managed communication plans and outcomes to ensure alignment across five internal departments.
● Managed and planned digital media production of over 20+ monthly lifeskills411 events (including print, social
media, set-up, and capture).
● Held weekly roundtable planning meetings with the COO and CEO to develop project roadmaps for the company’s
● Managed and coordinated digital media content curation for online success platform and in-house social media site.
2. Kelvin A. Jenkins
Certificate Project Management Professional San Francisco State University 2017
Bachelor of Science Sociology w/minor in Marketing San Francisco State University 2012
High School Diploma (Project and Team Based Learning) New Technology High School 2007
Church of the Latter Rain, Vallejo, Ca - Volunteer
Internal Kitchen Operations 1999 - PRESENT
● Team lead responsible for food preparation, team member training and serving of over 400 meals a week.
● Member of the Process Improvement team (“Kaizen”).
National Engagement Manager 2009 - PRESENT
● Actively collaborates with National Leadership team to develop programs and initiatives to engage thousands of
youth, parents and mentors – across 9 regions of the United States.
● Formulated, launched and managed youth programs across 5 facilities in 3 separate states by gathering needs
assessment data analytics, managing numerous team projects and communication initiatives for successful
implementation and ongoing assessment.
● Youth ambassador for the local leadership working with youth (grade school- age 25), parents and mentors.
● Managed and trained team members in the development of documentaries, commercials, retail strategies and social
Bay Area Youth EMT Academy, Oakland, Ca – Volunteer
Assistant Instructor 2009 - 2010
● Assisted in teaching EMT-B (Emergency Medical Technician Basic) courses to underserved youth in the Oakland
● Presented during student lectures and helped facilitate learning in the classroom setting.
● Project Communication Management ● PCIS (Lean) Leader Training
● Project Management Estimation ● Project Management Schedule Fundamentals
● Project Planning & Management Overview
● EMT-B National Registry (Expired)
● lifeskills411 Leadership Certificate
● EMT Trainer Certification (Expired)
● Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Project)
● iWork Suite (Sheets, Keynote, Numbers)
● Google Software Suite (Docs, Sheets,Slides, Drive)
● Social Media Platforms
● Video Editing Software
● Email Marketing Tools
● Digital Photography/Videography ● Photo Editing Software