1. Kavitha S
Senior Sales & Marketing Professional
- Accomplished & Result Oriented Management Professional with 12+ years of experience in Sales & Marketing, Key Account Management and Client Servicing in Telecom & Ecommerce Industry.
- Handled B2B Clients, B2C, Corporate/Enterprise Sales etc.
- Worked with Top Telecom clients like Bharti Airtel Ltd, Sify Ltd, Vodafone Ltd (Earlier BPL Mobile), Aircel Ltd, and currently working with Indus Towers Ltd as Head Sales & Marketing for Karnataka Circle.
- Driving Customer Market share & Revenue Market share
- Entrepreneurial mindset, tremendous drive & ownership, hands-on
- Very strong on problem solving skills and logical reasoning, extremely data driven
- Desire & ability to think like Customer, translate strategies into execution plans and take them to completion.
- Strong negotiation & networking skills. Ability to connect with people across teams and levels.
- Building an extensive client base, Client Servicing & Ensuring Customer Satisfaction.
- Revenue Management - Driving Revenue Targets.
- Identification of new products & services to meet the market demand & to stay ahead of competition.
- Resource planning & optimization.
- Strong knowledge on Technology & Business, Key Account management/leadership capabilities, Strategic planning to drive Revenues are my core strengths.
- Excellent leader in managing people and processes and develop motivated, high performing staffs to take on challenges and works collaboratively to contribute towards organizational vision.
2. Experience Summary:
Indus Towers Ltd
Head Sales Marketing & Collections, Karnataka Circle
May 2008 to Till date (6.5 years)
Bharti Airtel Ltd
Head Marketing – Bangalore Zone (Handled multi roles in Marketing)
July 2005 to April 2008 (3 Years)
Vodafone Ltd (Earlier BPL Mobile)
Manager – VAS
Sep 2004 to June 2005 (10 Months)
Manager – Ecommerce Business
Feb 2004 to Aug 2004 ( 7 Months)
Asst. Manager – Marketing
April 2002 – Jan 2004 (2 Years)
- MBA, Specialization in Marketing, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
- Bachelor of Commerce, PSGR Krishnammal College, Coimbatore Tamil Nadu
Indus Towers Ltd Head Sales & Marketing, Karnataka Circle
Indus Towers Ltd (World’s Largest Telecom Infrastructure Company, Joint venture of 3 Big Telecom Giants Bharti Airtel, Vodafone Essar & Idea Cellular Limited).
- Sr. Key Account Manager interfacing with all Telecom clients both GSM & CDMA/other Wireless service providers like broadband and broad casters.
- Clientele base includes Bharti Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, TATA DoCoMo, Sistema, Reliance, Reliance Jio, Uninor etc.
- Driving business opportunity right from network planning for 2G/3G/4G technologies, capacity expansions, internal co-ordination with the delivery teams to ensure timely delivery and to manage efficient maintenance & operations.
- The role also includes revenue realization; Crisis management with recommended solutions, Positive customer relationships and serve as a problem-solver & resource to customers.
3. - Expertise in handling MSA (Master Service agreement), in B2B business, sound knowledge on this docket is essential to meet the requirement of customers and also to ensure revenue as per the above.
- Monthly billing for Karnataka circle is more than Rs 100 crores, Responsible for Monthly turnover of revenues and collections within the SLA contractual terms.
- Tops on all KPI’s in terms of meeting the AOP targets, Customer Satisfaction Scores, Best Circle Collections & revenue targets.
- Received a reward & recognition for best performance in collections in the 2012-2013 from the CEO.
- Received a certification in lieu of recognition for the Top Best ideas given towards vision of the organization.
- Received “Best Circle Award” in Q1 for Institutional Acquisition & Achievement of Sales Target for the current FY.
- Completed Yellow belt certification in this organization, will be going for GB shortly.
- Attended several training programs initiated by the company to enhance the leadership capabilities and also in terms of progressive career growth. Some of them include Transactional Analysis, Winning Negotiations, and Developing Leader in you etc.
Bharti Airtel Ltd, Head Marketing, Bangalore Zone
- Heading marketing for Bangalore region which includes the complete portfolio of products like Postpaid & Prepaid business, VAS, Roaming and other services.
- Responsible to have a steady increase in customer market share & revenue market share. Accountable for gross adds and net adds targets and ensure that revenue targets are also met every month.
- Execute brand awareness programs & market promotions for a steady increase in TOMA & ITP scores.
- Implement strategic initiatives to drive market penetration in terms of usage & revenue with an average growth of 6% every month.
- Estimate market opportunities, assessment of competition & execute pricing strategies, promotions, trade margins etc.
Assignment 2 at Bharti Airtel:
Heading - New Products & Development (VAS):
- Research & development of new products or services based on market requirements
- Launch of New products through strategic tie up with content partners like on mobile, India times, Mobile2win, Travel guru etc
- To name few products which are our strong USP - Voice SMS, Booking of Air tickets, Mobile Shopping, Bill Payments through Mobile etc.
4. Assignment 1 at Bharti Airtel:
Heading Data products – VAS, GPRS, Blackberry & other Data products:
- Responsible for the complete Data business like Blackberry, Datacard, GPRS, Wap services etc.
- Tie up with SME’s or corporate for bundled offers.
- Responsible for revenue targets and customer penetration to ensure that KK is No 1 in all aspects across India.
- Instrumental in launching new products & services like Multi Media Messaging, Voice SMS, Online Shopping, Temple Darshan Tickets online etc, 1st to initiate in Karnataka circle, which later became a Pan India Initiative.
- Voice SMS was launched with the KK Honorable Chief Ministers voice message on “Rajyotsava Day”
- Received Recognition & Rewards for initiating the USP related products in market & in driving Data usage with more than 10% penetration.
Areas of Interest:
- Key Account Management/Client Servicing both at India & Overseas
- Efficient Project Planning & Drive to meet customer expectations
- Design & Implementation of Market Strategies
- Revenue Management
- New Products & Development
Personal brief about self:
Wherever, I am today, I have come up the hard way. Hailing from a business family, I made my own path and I truly treasure my experience & every moment of my life. The important ethics which I would like to live all through my life personally & professionally: Honesty & Integrity.
My Interests are listening to music, travel extensively, exploring food joints & spending time with my cute little one.