Hello Good Morning everyone, We are talking about our solar system and
planets in our solar system. Let’s talk about our solar system.
The Universe is all of spaces and time and their contents, including planets,
stars, galaxies, and all other forms of matter and energy.
Our solar system is located in an outer spiral arm of the Milky Way Galaxy.
The Solar System is the gravitationally bound system. It formed 4.6 billon years ago
from the gravitational collapse of giant interstellar molecular cloud. The Solar
System has 9 planets and one star, known as Sun. So, let’s talk some various fact or
information about all planets.
Let’s talk about the SUN. The Sun is 4.5 billion-year old yellow dwarf star- a
hot glowing ball of hydrogen and helium. The temperature of the sun varies from
around 15 million degree C at the core to only about 6000 degree C.
The radius of the sun is 7,00,000 kilometers. It would take 1.3 million Earths to
fill the Sun’s volume. The weight of the sun is 1.9891*10^30 Kg and it is 333000 times
that of the Earth. Sun is the 150 million Km from the Earth. Sun has the infinite energy
produce system from the nuclear fusion.The sun produce 3.8*10^26 joules/sec
Our Solar system is moving with an average velocity of 72000 km/h. It takes
about 230 millon years for the Sun to make one complete trip around the Milky Way.
let’s talk about the nearest and smallest planet to the Sun and the name of
this planet is Mercury(Budh). This planet has no moons.
If your weight 100 pound on Earth, You would only weight 37 pounds on
Mercury. It takes less than 88 Earth days for Mercury to orbit around the sun. 1 day
equal to 180 day on Earth.
The temp. rises above 880 degree F while on the dark side it falls rapidly to -
300 degree F.
Let’s talk about the brightest planet in solar system and the name of
planet is Venus. It is second place in our solar system.
Venus is known as Earth’s twin sister because of its similar size and
proximity to each other. It has a longer day than year. It takes 243 days for Venus
to make a rotation.
Venus is the hottest planet is the Solar system. The temp. of venus about
900 degree F. It has yellowish cloud of sulfuric acid. It has a thick, a toxic
atmosphere filled with carbon dioxide.
Let’s talk about our home THE EARTH. We know earth is not perfect
round surface, it is flat from his poles. Earth is about 4.5 billion years old.
Earth has an uneven gravitation field. The surface is rocky and bumpy. Earth is
known as host life. It is the first planet to live human being in solar system.
The weight of earth is 6.588*10^21 tons. The radius of the earth is 6371
km. The distance from the sun is 148 million km.
The atm on Earth is the layer of gases, known as collectively as air. There
are 78% nitrogen, 21% oxygen and other gases. This is some fact of earth.
Mars is the 4th closest planet to the sun. It can easily be seen from Earth.
Mars is red because it is rusty. There is a lot of iron in the soil, and on mars has
made it turn red.
Mars orbit the sun every 687 Earth days. The day is about half a hour
longer than Earth. Mars may look warm but in winters temp. can drop as low as -
191 degree F.
Mars has two moon, and their names are Phobos and Deimos. And It is
second smallest planet in solar system.
Jupiter is the largest planet in Solar system. It is gas giant. It made mostly
of hydrogen and helium. Jupiter’s volume is large enough to contain 1300 planets
the size of Earth.
Jupiter rotates faster than any planets in the solar system. It rotates so
quickly that the days are only 10 hours long. But it takes 12 Earth years for Jupiter
to complete an orbit around the sun.
It your weight 100 pound on Earth, you would weight 264 pound on
Saturn is the 2nd largest planet. Only Jupiter is largest than Saturn. Saturn
has 07 thin, flat rings around it. The planet can be seen from earth. Earth with the
unaided eye, but its ring can’t.
It is so light than it could actually float on water if there was an ocean big
enough to hold it. It takes about 29.46 Earth year for Saturn to orbit around our
Saturn’s rings are made up of billions of pieces of rock and dust. Saturn is
giant ball of gas, but is does have a solid inner core. A 100 pound object on Earth
would weight 116 pound on Saturn.
• let’s talk about some planet, who gave not important in Solar System, but it is a
part of solar system. So let talk about Uranus and Neptune.
• They are most part dark,small and icy worlds.The ices seen on their surfaces are
in various forms including water,ammonia,and methane ice.
• The outer plants are called the jovian planets,meaning huge gas giant.
Uranus is the 7th planet from the sun.
• Because of the strange way it spins,nights on some parts of
Uranus can last
for more than 40 years.
• The planet's most extraordinary feature is the tilt of its rotational
which is almost perpendicular to the plane of the ecliptic, which
it alternately has its north pole and its south pole turned towards
• Uranus is the coldest planet in the solar system.
• Uranus and Neptune are both known as Ice Giants.
• Neptune is so far away that it took the space probe Voyager 2, 12 years to
• Neptune is the stormiest planet. The winds there can blow up to 1,240
hour, that is three times as fast as Earth's Hurricanes.
• Neptune is a sea blue color due to the methane gas in its atmosphere.
• Neptune has 8 known moons.
• Neptune is 30 times farther from the sun as is the Earth.
• It goes around the sun once every 165 Earth Years.
• Pluto is a dwarf planet in the Kuiper belt, a ring of bodies beyond the orbit of Neptune.
• It is the ninth-largest and tenth-most-massive known object to directly orbit the Sun.
• It is the largest known trans-Neptunian object by volume, by a small margin, but is
slightly less massive than Eris.
• Pluto is small than moon.Redius of pluto is 1188.3 kilometer.
• It take pluto 248 earth years of orbit the sun. This means a year on the Dward planet
is the same as 248 earth years.
• Pluto has 5 moons. The largest is Charon. The temp On pluto is -228 to