1. Karmella Cook
5306 Meadowcrest Cove, Memphis, TN 38117
(812) 589-0266 email@example.com
Ambitious, personable, passionate, results driven and highly motivated professional account manager, educator and business
developer with 10+ years of experience that encompasses teaching, training, process improvement, long-term professional
relationships, project management and implementation, B2B sales, lead generation, contract negotiation, leadership and client
satisfaction. Positive self-starter with a reputation for being driven, loyal, hardworking and reliable.
Process Improvement and Implementation
SalesForce, Microsoft Word, Excel & Power Point
Client Relationship Building
Sales and Marketing Strategies
CH Robinson- Account Manager & Business Development Representative 2012-2015
• Managed the daily operations of a $25M supply chain portfolio including 16,000 annual shipments. Retained all client revenue YOY and increased
revenue by 6% overall.
• Trained a team of 5 individuals towards operational success and client satisfaction.
• Identified inefficiencies and drove continuous process improvement with the use of business analytics to enhance mutual value.
• Pursued goals and action plans for personal and professional growth.
• Restructured operational work flow through creating a Macro and data importer for load submission and created a set of standard operating
procedures, resulting in increased productivity and revenue.
• Lead a client implementation totaling $20M including, setting client expectations, presenting pricing, products and services, preparing and
maintaining a project timeline, conducting weekly meetings internally and with the client for on-time execution, training all staff, client users and
vendors on web based products, and handled all issues throughout the process.
• Collaborated on business reviews and account planning/budgeting through the use of scorecards and KPI’s.
• Liable for the entire portfolio's accounts receivable performance.
• Identified opportunities to penetrate the accounts by pulling in additional people or resources to assist with selling diverse services.
• Developed relationships with key customer contacts at multiple levels within the organization.
• Assisted with the recruiting and hiring process for potential Account Management candidates.
Omega- Senior Account Executive 2011-2012
• Planned, developed and implemented the merchant service program and partnership between Banterra Bank and Omega.
• Organized and maintained a sales pipeline through warm leads, cold calls, joint calls, bank visits, client referrals and networking events.
• Signed 29 new clients in February of 2012.
• Prepared and presented all products, pricing and information in a planned out professional manner to potential clients.
• Conducted regular research on industry trends and standards for continuing success, customer benefit and increased profitability.
• Worked closely with CEO’s, Managers and Decision Makers on their processing solution needs and implementing products into their existing
• Trained Banterra staff on processing solutions while providing relevant shared value.
Elavon- Regional Account Executive 2010-2011
• Planned and maintained a sales pipeline through warm leads, cold calls, joint calls, bank visits, client referrals and regular luncheons.
• Participated in a variety of networking events including BNI, Young Professional’s Association and Chamber Events.
• Conducted frequent business reviews to discover opportunities for process optimization to increase bank revenue.
• Participated in additional trainings to heighten my sales, account management and project development performance.
• Developed goals and action plans for personal and professional growth.
• Conducted regular presentations with confidence to extend the knowledge of our products and services.
• Used marketing techniques including campaigns, newsletters, brochures and contests to increase bank referrals.
Integra Bank- Relationship Banker 2007-2010
• Participated in all sales and service activities in a traditional banking center.
• Opened personal, business and investment accounts based upon each client’s specific needs.
• Prepared and executed personal and commercial loans.
• Provided on-site customer account set ups for the ease of the business and employees as well as to achieve branch revenue and unit goals.
• Cross-sold bank products and services.
• Resolved customer service issues.
• Conducted all auditing responsibilities for the branch.
• Interviewed, selected and trained branch staff.
Bachelor of Science University of Evansville, Elementary Education and Kindergarten Endorsement (3.50 GPA) 2002