1. KALYAN KUMAR BANDI
Mobile no: +91 9703236651 Email: email@example.com
I have 3+ years of experience into a diverged environment. I have a good amount of experience on
Human Resource Management. I have good experience in Payroll and Time Management,
Recruitment, Counseling, Training, Development and Performance, the basic and key things of
HR management. Seeking a position in Human Resources and opportunity to make a strong
contribution by utilizing and expanding upon related education, skills, experiences and
capabilities. I am open to explore new technologies and learn things that would help me do my job
Sr. Executive in Quality in Dr. Reddy’s Foundation Nov-2014 – Sep -2015
1. Visiting Centre's across India inspecting and assessing the training process, equipment,
documentation, attendance, interacting with the students and taking the grievances from the
students if any.
2. Assign ratings for the Center based on the batch and facilitator’s performance following the
Organization guidelines and policies.
3. Prepare Quality Evaluation Report on all my findings after categorizing them into major or
minor conformities based on the impact of each during inspection for each center and report to
the top management.
4. Interpreting policies and procedures to ensure agency vision, mission and goals are achieved.
5. Provide feedback to the teams and provide inputs helpful for better performance.
6. Prepare a consolidated fort night and monthly data base reports for all the centers visited
which is submitted to the top management.
7. Based on priority and emergency follow up is made on the action items mentioned in the
Centre Coordinator in Dr. Reddy’s Foundation at Hyderabad
1. As Facilitator of Communicative English, my primary responsibility is to train students on
2. Apart from communication skills, I also have taken a few sessions on personality
development, soft skills and Computer Basic sessions.
3. Also have extended my support to administration team with the prior experience I had.
4. Acted as the Centre Coordinator, preparing reports on monthly basis on the status and report to
the higher authorities and participate in monthly meetings and discuss for better performance
of the Centers.
5. Also took part in team building by making preliminary screening during recruitment and also
participated in the appraisal review interviews.
HR & Admin in Mercy Mission Welfare society Oct-2012toMay-2014
1. Recruiting, Time Management, Joining & Exit Formalities.
2. As a part of Admin department Admission, Marketing, Training &Development.
3. Managing Employees Provident Fund and other salary Accounts including payroll.
4. Initiate parents and students’ counseling minimizing the gaps between management and
5. Played major role in maintaining good relationship with customers solving conflicts if raised
2. HR Recruiter in Sri Sai Satya Township Company Jun2012 – Sep2012
1. Staffing to fill the vacancies in the company of all categorized sectors like Executives, Tele
callers, Field Executives & Field Supervisors
2. Employees Attendance, Time Management & payroll.
3. Responsible for development, coordination and presentation of training programs for skilled
4. Maintaining good relationship with customers and also with the Managers of different
Post Graduation - M.Sc in Psychology 2015 (Pursuing)
Post-Graduation - Masters in Human Resource Management (M.H.R.M) from Andhra
University campus, Kakinada in 2012.
Graduation (B.Com), Sri Boddu Krishna Degree College, Vizianagaram in 2010.
Intermediate (C.EC), Sri Boddu Krishna Degree College, Vizianagaram in 2007.
S.S.C in Saint Joseph’s English Medium High School, Vizianagaram in 2005.
MS Office (Excel) & fair knowledge on internet.
Good communication skills
Good Team Player
Name: KALYAN KUMAR BANDI
Marital Status: Unmarried
Languages Known: English, Hindi & Telugu
Address for Communication:-
D-No: 8-3-234/510, II Floor,
Flat No: 4, L.N. Nagar,
Yousufguda, Green House,
Date: (Kalyan Kumar Bandi)