O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
A Scribd passará a dirigir o SlideShare em 1 de dezembro de 2020A partir desta data, a Scribd passará a gerenciar sua conta do SlideShare e qualquer conteúdo que você possa ter na plataforma. Além disso, serão aplicados os Termos gerais de uso e a Política de Privacidade da Scribd. Se prefira sair da plataforma, por favor, encerre sua conta do SlideShare. Saiba mais.
2016 NFL Preview with Saahil Sud (formerly Maxdalury)
Course 4: NFL Strategy
2016 NFL DFS Preview with
Saahil Sud (formerly Maxdalury)
World’s #1 ranked DFS player
“The DFS industry won’t scale
to it’s full potential unless the
average skill level of players
We are the gold standard in
the third party tools market
that seeks to catalyze this
● The most talented quarterback in the league should have much better
support from his receivers and gets Jordy Nelson back
● Great deep ball thrower with Sammy Watkins to throw to. One of the
most consistent QBs last year thanks to his rushing ability and expect
him to continue to put up 30 - 40 yards a game
● Gifted the best possible situation for a QB: the best offensive line, a
top-flight WR, and a stud RB. His big arm and great scrambling ability
should turn him into a fantasy beast.
● When he has time in the pocket, he can be an elite fantasy player. The
Titan’s offense is still questionable. However, his rushing numbers
should improve this year and Derrick Henry will help.
QBs to Watch
WRs to Watch
● Improves year over year consistently and has a complete game. Brock
Osweiler will be a huge upgrade over Brian Hoyer and a little more WR
depth should open up some coverage for him.
● Health and explosiveness still in doubt after ACL tear. Having the Top
QB and a solid offensive line, though, I expect him to catch over 1200
yards and 8+ TDs.
● One of the top WRs in college football that no one has really heard of.
He is being thrust into a starting role in what should be a much
● One of the top 5 most talented receivers gets force fed the ball from
Tyrod Taylor. Should be healthier this year after some foot issues.
RBs to Watch
● No one in the league combines being a true 3-down back with his top
end talent. In one of the league’s best offenses, he should catch
around 50 balls even with the suspension.
● Another true 3-down back with sky high expectations, he should deliver
playing behind the best offensive line in the NFL. His receiving usage is
the only major question mark.
● With Dion Lewis out he will be a huge part of their passing game but
don’t expect any rushing yards from him. 50 - 60 catches is very
● After being fat and out of shape, he seems to have slimmed down this
season. With a great offensive line and what will be a much improved
unit, I am bullish on most of the Packers offense.
TEs to Watch
● No question who will be the top TE this year, really no explanation
needed. The man is a beast
● After leading the league in TE targets last year, I don’t expect much to
● With amazing size, speed, and athleticism I think he can really break
through this year. Questions about his focus, work ethic, and usage still
linger but TE is a very weak position
● Bortles is improving every year and after he returned from injury last
year he was one of the top TEs in the league
DEFs to Watch
● This defense boasts the top front seven in the league paired with with
arguably the top secondary. Hard to imagine them not being the top
defense at the end of the year.
New England Patriots
● One of the best pass rushing teams, which drives the most fantasy
points. They will give up some big plays but also create some big plays.
● Khalil Mack is an absolute stud. This unit is a year older and now more
consistent in the secondary and the front seven.
● A Rex Ryan defense with a very good secondary. I think their defensive
line play will be much improved this year.
Teams to Stack
● Bruce Arians doesn’t ever take his foot of the pedal which will be
important for the games they are blowing out teams
● Three top WRs and one of the most talented RBs in football
● Derek Carr improving consistently, offensive line one of the best in the
● Cooper, Crabtree, and Murray will have some monster games this year
Green Bay Packers
● Jordy Nelson coming back puts this offense in an elite level
● A middle of the road defense that is prone to give up big plays should
lead to some shootouts
● Elite QB, WRs, and RB with a terrible defense is a recipe for monster
RotoQL’s 2016 NFL Product
● Key features
○ Optimal team stacking (i.e. pairing QBs and WRs)
○ New and improved Insights
○ Comprehensive player data
● Pro Football Focus and Draft Sharks’ DFS player projections
are included in the $29.99/mo Premium subscription
● QB Selection for Tournaments
● QB Selection for Cash Games
● RB Selection for Tournaments
● RB Selection for Cash Games
● WR Selection for Tournaments
● WR Selection for Cash Games
● TE/K/DEF Selection for Tournaments
● TE/K/DEF Selection for Cash Games
Watch the videos here: http://bit.ly/2b1L5D2
New RotoQL University Course: NFL Strategy
Visit our Support Center to watch video tutorials on how to use RotoQL
Monitor daily fantasy news, strategy and advice articles at the QL Wire
If you are new to DFS or just need a refresher on the fundamentals, visit RotoU