11/2010-2/2013 Dimension Data Framingham, MA
• Created policies and procedures for all service requests entering the managed service centers
in the Americas (thousands per day).
• Escalation point for breakage in the process for certain tickets.
• Utilized Six Sigma and ITIL practices to analyze processes through statistical analysis to create
as an efficient model as possible.
• Trained twenty to thirty technical support engineers and call center representatives as the
process evolved for both North and Latin America.
• Reported on metrics relating to rebates from vendors, especially those for increased revenue.
• Developed, implemented and trained staff on custom processes for service requests relating to
significant clients and business partners.
11/2005-10/2010 Dimension Data Framingham, MA
Sales Support Manager
• Manage daily operational questions and issues from assigned SSR team, Sales Teams, RSMs,
AVPs, LOBs and DD group entities.
• Manage individual SSR performance through formal and informal methods.
• Perform reviews and goal setting along with formulating a prescribed curriculum with individual
team members as well as interviewing, hiring, and training new SSRs.
• Provide leadership and mentoring to individual team members as well as additional guidance
and training to other teams within the organization.
• Uncover issues and develop solutions that improve and affect all areas of the business
• Develop and administer new departmental policy to best fit the needs of the business
• Establish and maintain operating principles and procedures that will assure uniform standards
to govern the actions and activities of the Sales organization.
• Provide training on LOBs and vendor certification studies as applicable to the business.
• Make decisions and provide input/recommendations on team processes to Sales Support VP as
well as Finance, IT, PMO, and Managed Services teams.
• Act as Liaison to other areas of the business as well as other DD Group Entities.
• Compile and provide necessary departmental and vendor reports for use by DDA personnel and
external clients including registrations, and special pricing requests for use by Line of Business
• Align with AVP’s and LOB leaders along with their respective RSM’s on issues, training and
policy implementation as it relates to the Sales
• Work with Upper Management to escalate any strategic or operational issues
• Represent department at key meetings when necessary
• Set metrics and KPIs for the Sales Support Team
• Successfully led Tiger Team with Sales Support & Finance
• Proactively worked with Finance to create, document and cross train the teams on a new RMA
1103C Ridgefield Circle
Clinton, MA 01510
• Participate in the Direct steering committee by making suggestions and enhancements to the
tool. Designated tester for new Direct releases.
• Worked with the team to create the Sales Support manual documenting, creating and revising
many processes and established a training guide and method for on boarding new SSRs
• Created and managed contests to incent Sales Support.
• Researched and helped develop a process for the adoption of the TAP Program
• Proactively worked with Managed Services to develop, document and train the teams on a
new process for quoting and ordering Customized Managed Services
• Sought training on UCSS/ESW from Cisco then presented and trained the Sales and Sales
• Created and managed a campaign for outbound calling to up sell Smartnet and Managed
• Worked with the new Canada region to incorporate them into DD Americas, establishing
• Received Numerous Spot Bonuses, High 5s, and other forms of recognition.
• Successfully led transition of new team of Global SSRs, realigning the entire team to better
affect relationships both internally and with clients.
• Selected to represent the department in meetings with DD Group to determine how the Global
Re launch of Uptime should occur in the Americas
• Organized trainings on CSCC, MOC, CUWL, Blue Coat, and Tandberg
• Uncovered and reestablished proper processes in how we engage with the warehouse and
• DDNA Contract Certified
• Nominated and accepted a position on the FS2010 Leadership Forum: Innovation Here at
• Invited and accepted participation in the HPC Value Committee: Innovation
• Stack ranked number one among my peer sales support managers.
11/2003-11/2005 Dimension Data Framingham, MA
Sales Support Representative
• Completed all incoming domestic and international quote requests, processed purchase orders and
expedites for products and services from clients and account managers adhering to set SLA
• Communicated with clients, vendors, account managers, RSMs and AVPs as it pertained to all
quotations, orders and promotion information.
• Provided information to account managers and clients on product availability, order status, invoicing
questions, coordinated RMA requests, and fulfillment/staging requests.
• Acted as a back up support to other Sales Support Representatives when they were unavailable.
• Created and maintained the Sales Support Web Portal.
• Initiated and participated in a joint effort between Finance and Sales Support which resulted in more
efficient processes and improved team relations.
• Trained and mentored new Sales Support Representatives.
10/2002-10/2003 Dimension Data Framingham, MA
Customer Service Manager Carrier Services
• Was responsible for the project management, client care, and promotion of Carrier Services within
Dimension Data Americas; maintained and grew agent relationships between Dimension Data &
• Selected to project manage and oversee the implementation of 600 new client sites for one of the
largest financial institutions in Europe.
• Secured design, pricing, and contractual information from carriers to Dimension Data clients.
3. • Acted as liaison between client, Dimension Data, and Carrier to resolve billing, trouble tickets, and
• I developed a back office operational plan for Carrier Services.
• Established as team lead for Carrier Services.
05/2001 – 04/2002 Global Crossing Woburn, MA
Senior Client Service Consultant I
• Maintained and grew a base of 15 enterprise size accounts that totaled $300,000.00 in monthly
• Served as first point of contact, advocate, and liaison between client and Global Crossing for the
support and sale of all Data, Voice, VoIP Internet, Video, Managed Services, and products both
international and domestic.
• Coordinated Global Crossing internal organizations with client, CPE vendor, and sales, during moves,
adds, changes, account enhancements and upgrades.
• Was responsible for trouble ticket resolution, customized billing, complex design and analysis of
network requirements, educating the client about technical issues and addressing any other
• Conducted on site quarterly business review meetings to assess and enhance the account.
• Consistently met and exceeded revenue target of 3% growth of base quarter over quarter by
identifying new opportunities.
01/2001-04/2001 SBC Telecom Westwood, MA
Sales Support Manager to Senior Account Executives
• Selected to be Mission Critical Sales Support Manager.
• Assisted sales team in provisioning and designing of complex products, making sure that the
appropriate product is sold and the technology is understood.
• Project managed orders through installation including post installation and customer service.
• Created and maintained an electronic bulletin board to aid the sales team in their efforts to efficiently
create accurate sales order packets.
06/2000-12/2000 SBC Telecom Westwood, MA
• Generated leads in an assigned territory through inside and outside cold calling techniques to achieve
sales success and met with clients to determine needs and propose appropriate products and
• Proposals and sales included Frame and ATM, T1 services, Point to Point circuits, VPN, Nortel
products, Cisco products, Dedicated Internet services, DSL, Long Distance data products, Long
Distance voice products, and Local Exchange Access.
02/1999-03/2000 Bell Atlantic Corp. (Verizon) Maynard, MA
• Managed 550 medium to large general business accounts in New York City.
• Partnered with internal/ external Account Executives and Agents to meet client needs.
• Achieved 136% of quota for 1999 and received “Winner’s Circle Award” for outstanding retirement of
• Selected to be the AM representative to redesign training track for new employees.
• Initiated and participated in team building trips to improve the relationships between management and
• Designated as Subject Matter Expert and Peer Coach for Sales Skills and Bell Atlantic internal
10/1998-02/1999 Bell Atlantic Corp. (Verizon) Marlboro, MA
4. Quality Observation Coach/Sales Supervisor
• Monitored thirty Telemarketing Sales Representatives, grading performance, sales skills, computer
proficiency, and conformance to established quality contact standards. Recommended training paths.
• Coached and developed fifteen Bell Atlantic Telemarketing Sales Representatives servicing small
businesses throughout the company’s foot print.
• Addressed personnel issues ensuring adherence to code of conduct expectations as well as
individual problems and needs.
• Developed motivational contests and methods to create individual and team success.
1988-1992 The Brimmer and May School Chestnut Hill, MA
1992-1995 Clark University Worcester, MA
2013-Present Becker College (Forensic Psychology) Worcester, MA
Completed Rollins College Essential Managers Training
Villanova University certified in Six Sigma Green Belt