O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
26128 Rene Veluzzat Way
Santa Clarita, CA 91321
Credit and Collections Professional with extensive experience at a number of major Southern California employers.
Exceptional skills in developing effective working relationships with customers, senior management and co-workers.
Strong manufacturing experience includes entertainment, computers, electronics and video games. Demonstrated success
building a credit and collections department and implementing software upgrades. A consummate professional who
thrives on challenge and delivering measurable results on past due accounts.
Credit and Collection Consultant March 2014 – present
Worked in various corporations conducting research, reconciliation of accounts, credit reviews, resolution of
customer disputes, collections and distribution of AR reports to senior management:
Contractors Wardrobe Valencia, CA April 2015 - present
Easton Baseball Van Nuys, CA December 2014 – April 2015
Warner Bros. Burbank. CA October 2014 – November 2014
Walt Disney Glendale. CA March 2014 – May 2014
Arc Machines, Inc. June 2012 – December 2013
Corporate Credit and Compliance Manager (Worldwide) June 2012 – December 2013
• Provide formalized credit procedures for AMI worldwide, includes overseas AMI finance departments
• Approve credit for both USA and Europe within guidelines established by the Executive Management
• Ensure worldwide customer compliance to credit policies
• Provide regular and accurate DSO reporting to the Controller / Head of Finance as needed
• Monitor EXIM accounts to ensure compliance with EXIM policies
• Obtain foreign credit insurance on all insurable accounts to ensure liquidity and manage financial risk
• Maintain credit insurance policy and prepare reporting as required
• Review all new customers to ensure that we do not sell to restricted countries as per USA Government
• Institute policies to qualify end user accounts to ensure compliance with USA Government guidelines
Credit & Collections Manager April 2010 – May 2012 (received promotion in June 2012)
• Review and distribute report for sales order on credit holds and pre-paid orders
• Run and prepare month-end AR reports
• Prepare customer deposit journal entry on pre-paid orders
• Follow up with customer disputes and reasons for non-payment
• Enter various write-offs and adjustments
• Prepare projected weekly cash forecast
• Prepare and submit quarterly report to Coface / AR insurance
• Review and establish pmt terms for new and existing accounts
Juliana Bacchus page 2
FINANCIAL ADDITIONS October 2009 – November 2009
Canoga Park, CA
Consultant, Accounts Receivables
Assigned to “One Lambda” to conduct an audit of their pricing and discount structure. Required cross-
referencing three different catalogs to confirm valid discount was issued to each client. I compiled all the
information into one catalog for a faster, more efficient procedure to confirm valid pricing and discounts.
THOMSON/TECHNICOLOR ENTERTAINMENT SERVICES December 1999 – April 2008
Manager, Credit and Collections for North America Film Distribution
Responsible for managing all aspects of the credit and collection function for North America Film Distribution. Ensured
adherence to policies and procedures, while achieving targeted cash flow and cash management objectives.
• Reduced past due percentage from a high of 12% to a low of 2%.
• Developed and implemented collection procedures, for domestic and international accounts, that reduced bad debt
to a negligible level and increased cash flow.
• Served on the project team during the implementation of new software program, Oracle, SAP and LOFT.
• Absorbed additional credit and collection duties from several other Technicolor divisions during downsizing.
• Supervised three employees in the Burbank office (film lab) and four employees in the Ontario office (distribution
• Compiled and distributed weekly and month-end A/R status reports to senior management.
• Reviewed and approved sales orders, as required.
• Proactive in following up with customers to ensure that there were no issues, or problems, that would prevent
• Monitored A/R reports for the various divisions to highlight any potential delinquent accounts.
• Served as liaison among customers and billing/customer service, sales and legal departments for resolving
• Implemented new procedures to improve overall credit approval and collection processes.
• Monitored, and updated, credit policies and procedures to comply with company goals and objectives.
Goetzman Lewis Consultants January 1999 – December 1999
Woodland Hills, CA
• Universal Studios – responsible for collections of Japanese market in International TV division (January 1999 –
• PRC-DeSoto International, Inc.– provided financial analysis of D&B reports on major aerospace accounts and
submitted recommendations on payment terms and credit lines (July 1999 – Dec 1999)
Juliana Bacchus page 3
SPELLING ENTERTAINMENT GROUP, INC. September 1991 – January 1999
Los Angeles, CA
Director, Credit and Collections
Responsible for collecting accounts receivable for three divisions. Reconciled accounts, as required. Authorized and
determined eligibility for shipments.
• Reduced overall past due balances from an average of 15% to 3%.
• Implemented and maintained policy changes in billing methods, cash applications and write offs.
• Assisted in implementation of new software program from Legacy to ESS and then to JDE for domestic home
video and Vision for international licensing rights (AS400 mainframe based software).
• Responsible for the collection of domestic and international accounts that included both retail video sales and
licensing rights for various TV shows.
• Active in credit reporting and networking organization.
• Distributed M/E financial analysis reports to senior management and Sales that highlighted any potential problem
• Worked closely with Sales in maximizing sales and minimizing bad debt exposure.
• Streamlined credit investigation procedure to improve the turnaround time for completion.
Excel, Word, Lotus and WordPerfect business applications. Experienced with J.D. Edwards, SAP, Oracle, ESS, Avante
California State University – Los Angeles
B.S., Business Administration