1. Julia Rice
! Charlotte, NC 28210 ! Phone: 980-295-8779 ! E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To pursue a rewarding career utilizing my creativity and education in Interior Design.
Merle Norman 04/10 – 07/10
• Sales Clerk
• Worked cash register, restocked and rearranged makeup, organized, shadowed makeup sessions, composed floor design and
prepared sales orders.
Sarah Catherine Collective, Charlotte, NC 01/14 – 04/14
• Design intern for a residential firm.
• Gained knowledge on vendors within the design world, such as furniture and accessories.
• Helped with the design process of model homes.
• Organized spreadsheets for fabric specifications.
Southern Traditions Window Fashions, Charlotte, NC (Confidential) 04/14 - Present
• Positions consist of Assistant Designer and Client Manager.
• Assisted in space planning, color selections, and accessories for residential homes.
• Purchased products from a variety of vendors for customers, such as window treatment, furniture, and accessories.
• Gained relationships with builders and home developments through canvassing.
The Art Institute of Charlotte 08/09 – 03/14
• Bachelors Degree, Interior Design
• GPA 3.4
• Honor Roll and Deans List at The Art Institute of Charlotte 2009-13
• Award for Best Portfolio
• Auto Cad
• Hand Drafting
• Hospitality, Commercial, Universal and Residential Design
• Space Planning