• My name is Jordan Smith; I have generated the ideas and concept of this game during my
time on the games design course in college. I have developed visuals and other pieces of
work such as story and descriptions of game mechanics. Everything you need to know
about the game will be included in the few slides to come.
• Teaching Simulator is a game that is based around education purposes, it requires certain
skills to play, such as, maths, science and English, the game will come in different
languages so the final product may not need to include English.
• Teaching Simulator is straight forward, and isn’t a game that takes too long to get used to
• The genre of this game will be Educational/role play. Playing as a teacher, it is important
to have the game based on a high amount of educational factors and classes, such as
P.E, where you can create and manage the school football team, with Maths, English and
Science, also you will have to complete tasks like, deal with school bullies and other
things of this sort.
• You are a new teacher in his/her first job at a school, you have just recently finished
university and have finally started the job you have wanted for all your life, you will have
to deal with menacing students and make sure all your classes students have good
grades, or else your career as a teacher is over.
8. MARKETING – TARGET AUDIENCE
• My target Audience for this game is 8+, it is for people who want to know what a day in
the life of a teacher is like.
• It is also good for children developing there learning skills.