IF YOU ENJOY PROBLEM SOLVING AND WORKING WITH
NUMBERS, A CAREER IN THE FINANCE INDUSTRY MAY BE
PERFECT FOR YOU. IN THIS LUCRATIVE AND REWARDING
FIELD, YOU HAVE ENDLESS CHOICES OF POSSIBLE CAREER
ROUTES TO PURSUE.
IF YOU HAVE A BUSINESS OR FINANCE DEGREE AS WELL AS
STRONG PEOPLE AND ANALYTICAL SKILLS, THEN YOU CAN
GAIN ENTRY INTO A VAST ARRAY OF FINANCIAL CAREERS,
• Banking allows you to work directly with people and
have a positive effect on their lives, making it very
In fact, Money magazine listed bankers as having
the second-highest level of job satisfaction in the
• Unlike other careers in the financial industry, a person
can gain entry into the field of banking without a
• Financial advisors put their money and people skills to
A financial advisor spends most of their time consulting
with clients and helping them plan their financial
futures, developing investment strategies, preparing
insurance programs, and so on.
• Many financial advisors gain entry into the field by first
working for an investment firm or insurance company,
then they earn a professional designation before
branching out on their own.
• Some choose to turn the tables and become corporate
financial advisor recruiters as well.
• The majority of investment bankers primarily work with
large corporations, helping them develop new creative
instruments for raising capital, such as collateralized
debt obligations and mortgage-backed securities.
• They also perform other tasks, such as executing client
trades, advising, and other tasks requiring long hours.
• It is possible to get a foot in the door at many
investment banks with a bachelor’s degree, but an MBA
opens up more doors and rewarding opportunities.
With a career in the lucrative world of corporate finance,
you can help corporations plan and accomplish their
financial goals by
• implementing financial programs
• designing financial policies
• managing resources
• being involved in the greater financial community.
• In exchange for their expertise, chief financial officers
often enjoy lucrative annual salaries of $250,000 or
• Money managers are responsible for analyzing financial
trends and determining the future price movements of
stocks, bonds, and other securities.
• Many money managers find themselves working for
large mutual funds, responsible for determining the
allocation of each fund.
• Achieving such a powerful position can be difficult, but
after gaining a successful investment track record,
working with insurance companies, or working for a
bank trust department, the doors of opportunity tend to
• Most people immediately assume careers in real estate
are limited to real estate agencies, but there are many
opportunities in the world of real estate finance as well.
• Property management, mortgage banking, property
appraising, and many other interesting career paths are
available for real estate financial experts.
• There are many corporate real estate careers available
as well, such as working for a bank’s commercial real
• Careers in finance are as diverse as their earnings
No other industry provides as many opportunities for those with
limited educational or experience backgrounds.
Parece que tem um bloqueador de anúncios ativo. Ao listar o SlideShare no seu bloqueador de anúncios, está a apoiar a nossa comunidade de criadores de conteúdo.
Atualizámos a nossa política de privacidade.
Atualizámos a nossa política de privacidade de modo a estarmos em conformidade com os regulamentos de privacidade em constante mutação a nível mundial e para lhe fornecer uma visão sobre as formas limitadas de utilização dos seus dados.
Pode ler os detalhes abaixo. Ao aceitar, está a concordar com a política de privacidade atualizada.