1. Jesus Garcia
1243 Seahill Ct 92153 San Diego, California
(956)4435977 • email@example.com
Dedicated student striving for excellence, seeking a summer position that will allow me to lead my peers around me to
do the same.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over 300 hours of community service while attending The University of Texas Pan-American.
• Practices and knowledge in Business and Sustainability.
The University of Texas-Pan-American, Edinburg, TX
Bachelor of Business Administration in Business Management
Expected Graduation Date: December 2015
Certificate in Human Resource Management, Fall 2014
Operations Management, Summer 2014
Athletic Directors Dean’s List for the past 3 years.
All State NJCAA (National Junior Committee Association) Baseball, Region 5
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE June 2011 - Present
San Ysidro High School Baseball Assistant Coach
• Coached the San Ysidro High School team the last 3 years.
• Served as a conditioning and strengthening coach
• Won one state championship in 2013 as a coach
• Won the Cecil Fielder World Series tournament as a coach in 2012
• 2 year Team Captain at the UTPA Baseball Program. (Short Stop)
• 2 year Team Captain at the Galveston Community College Baseball Program
COMMUNITY SERVICE (2011-2015)
• Blood Drive
o Specifically held for two young children with aplastic anemia
• Bone Marrow Drive
o Registration in honor of 4-year-old Nolan Naranjo with myelodysplasia syndrome.
o Also registering over 600 members to the National Marrow Donor Program.
• Stepping Stones Rehab Center for Children
o Volunteering and hosting an event for children.
• Manny Mantrana’s Baseball Academy
o Volunteering as a coach for a children’s baseball camp.
• High School Baseball Camps
o Coaching high school athletes at their local high school facilities.
• Advanced Computer skills:Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Word.
• Bilingual: English & Spanish (Read, Write, Speak)