Lizel H. De Silva
Questions for the Three Perfect Peaches
True or False
1. The older brother picks the four peaches amd when the woman approaches him, he says that
he has perfect may peaches and he's going to marry the princess.
2. The three perfect peaches are the only thing that can cure the young princess from the
3. If the younger brother loses the whistle, he only needs to clap his hand five times so that the
whistle will return on him.
4. The last task of the younger brother is to fill a bucket to overflowing with truth.
5. The king give the magic whistle to the younger brother to give whatever he wants.