1. JANELLE STIFF RACINE WISCONSIN 53406 262-661-3978 NELLYSTIFF@GMAIL.COM
ARCOA GROUP, WAUKEGAN, IL
I .T. As set Disposi t ion Consul tant , Dec 2013 – present
· Sales to enhance both profitability for company and managing quarterly quotas, "added 83 new
accounts in 7 months."
· Performed cold and warm marketing strategies to gain new business opportunities.
· B2B contacts and programs designed to tailor needs.
· Solid account maintenance and management applied.
TIME WARNER CABLE, MILWAUKEE, WI
Retent ion Special i st , Jan 2013 – Aug 2013
· Retain customers, "maintained 97% retention rate."
· Sales to enhance both profitability for company and managing personal and team goals.
· Inbound/ Outbound call center, "consistent high call volume."
· Extended exceptional customer service, "100% customer satisfaction rate."
· Account management and maintenance of all programs and customers personal data.
HUGHES CLEANING SERVICE, INC. , PEWAUKEE, WI
Operat ions/ Jani torial Supervisor, Jul 1994 – Jan 2012
· Inspected and evaluated the physical condition of facilities to determine the type of work required.
· Conferred with staff to resolve performance and personnel problems, and to discuss company policies.
· Inspected work performed to ensure that it meets specifications and established standards.
· Performed and assisted with cleaning duties as necessary.
K-TURBO, MILWAUKEE, WI
Independent Sales Representat ive, Jul 2010 – Apr 2011
· Explained products or services and prices and demonstrated use of products.
· Contacted customers to persuade them to purchase merchandise.
· Answered questions about product features and benefits.
· Circulated among potential customers or traveled by foot, automobile to deliver and sell merchandise or
· Formulated pricing policies on merchandise.
· Prepared documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, and
LIFETOUCH NATIONAL STUDIOS, NEW BERLIN, WI
Yearbook Special is t/ Sales Representat ive, Mar 2007 – Mar 2009
· Worked with current and built new customer base, "added numerous new accounts and maintained 179
· Quickly and proficiently resolved customer issues.
· Attention to detail, multi- tasking, utilized all company programs necessary to achieve company goals.
· Built and developed web lay-out, "webease."
EVEREST UNIVERSITY, TAMPA, FL
Associates, Business Science
· Achieved National Deans List
ASHFORD UNIVERSITY, IA
Bachelor of Arts in eMarketing
· Affirmative Listening
AWARDS AND HONORS
· Sales recognitions/ Awards- Lifetouch National School Studios and K-Turbo