1. Crypto and Blockchain crash course
Initech is an Israel-based digital innovation company, that helps startups, organizations and governmental agencies to join
the digital revolution. We have a proven record of 8 years of success as a premium service provider for clients in Israel and
abroad. We believe that startup mindset and methodology could bring great benefits to companies of all sizes.
We are involvement in local and international innovation community:
● TechStars accelerator – one of the world well known startups accelerators. We participate as mentors and advisors,
conduct lectures and workshops on verious technological topics.
● Frankfurt accelerator - well known EU accelerator focusing on fintech and blockchain. We participate as advisors
and lead a crash course on lean marketing and development.
● Israeli Ministry of Health - we act as strategic advisors on AI / Chatbots systems.
● Central Bank of Israel – we act as strategic advisors on establishing national digital currency.
● Inno-Negev - technological accelerator hosted by Ben Gurion University. We participate as consultants, mentors
and organizers of workshops.
Over years of these activities, we accumulated a critical mass of insights into the inner working of successful technological
startup, and we would be happy to share this knowledge with you.
We are proud to present our crash course on entrepreneurship the Israeli way, as a first step in the journey of your
organization towards digital transformation and innovation.
What you should be expecting?
1. Computer Science baseline
o Cryptographic hashing
o Digital signature
b. Distributed computing
2. Blockchain working principles
o Proof of work
o Proof of stake
3. Cryptocurrencies and Tokens
a. Fiat vs AltCoins
b. Coins vs tokens
c. Core aspects:
o Transaction throughput of the blockchain
o Transaction fees
2. d. Examples:
o Bitcoin - popular
o Ethereum - smart contracts
o Litecoin - micropayments / cheap transactions
o Ripple - anonymity / throughput
4. Cryptocurrencies Ecosystem
o Exchanges / Marketplaces
5. Adoption and regulation
o Regulation in different countries
o Status: is it money or securities?
o Digital shekel and similar initiatives
6. Smart Contracts
7. Blockchain use cases and implementations
o Resource sharing
o Public chain vs private chain
8. Blockchain development workshop
Want to know more?
Don’t hesitate to contact us at: