O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
The latest developments in Intuit's QuickBooks Online platform, especially for app developers. This presentation was part of the developer track in Intuit's QuickBooks Connect 2014 conference in San Jose on Oct. 22, 2014.
• Deliver awesome app experiences with QuickBooks
• Provide you access to global customer base of
SMBs & accountants
solving real customer problems
• Provide quick & easy connectivity with QuickBooks
• Drive discovery, usage of Apps for you
Increases Long Term Value (LTV) for you !
Current Developer Experience…listening to your feedback!
1. Developer Experience
• “Hello world” in 15 mins
• Visual Ux for easy discovery of
SDKs & APIs
• Better documentation
• Improved Publishing flow &
• Improved developer journey for
developers & SIs
• No code integration via itDuzzit
• Developer CRM updates
• DX analytics & tracking
2. Powerful APIs
• Expansion of APIs across the
• Consistent & complete
“Ecosystem API” for easier
integration with QBO ecosystem
2. Powerful Ecosystem APIs to solve real customer problems
• QBO V3 APIs with new Developer
• Beta Payments API
• Pay by card, Authorize, Capture etc.
• Payments integrated with QBO
• Same credentials for QBO & Payments API
• New DevX, sample apps
• Simplified Merchant on-boarding
• Simplicity: API orchestrations
…single call for complex use-cases
• Make a sale ; Invoicing; Time Tracking; Inventory
mgt; Customer Mgt, Employee Mgt; Expense mgt;
Sales receipt etc.
• Top developer features supported
• CRUD across ecosystem; Batch updates etc.
3. Developer Productivity
• Integrated Sandbox with company data
• Sample Apps
• e-commerce, Time-tracking
• 1st phase of visual transaction tool
• Multi-language support
• .NET, Java, PHP
• Node.js support (open source SDK today)
• Global sandbox with geo-specific
• More samples with community contributions,
eg. CRM, job costing etc.
• More SDKs with multiple language support,
eg. Mobile SDKs etc.
• Visual tools for QBO ecosystem experiences
3. Cloud Integrations
Data sync across cloud apps without coding
Configure in Save Time
3. Cloud integrations; Intuitive Drag-and-Drop with itDuzzit
• itDuzzit technology integrated in
• Opt-in Beta for Partners
• Drag & Drop Developer Experience
• Leverage itDuzzit to rapidly create
apps for QuickBooks-to-Cloud &
Cloud-to-Cloud use cases.
• Library of reusable connectors to
SAAS apps for
• Improved UI
4. App Store for global apps discoverability & usage
• Better apps discoverability
• Improved apps categorization for
• Pro-advisor endorsements
• Geo-filtering for global apps
• Improved First-time-Use with
QuickBooks with one-click sync
• One-click app publish with Beta feature
• Richer ecosystem apps
• Intelligent discovery, recommendations
across channels & “In-Product”
Today was a big first step in our developer journey ….
our vision is to deliver the best developer platform for
SMB cloud apps!
Check out our QuickBooks developer experiences…
New App Store • apps.com
We want to hear from you! @IntuitDev
This information is intended to outline our general product direction, but represents no
obligation and should not be relied upon in making a purchase decision.
@IntuitDev and @IntuitApps
Get started: http://developer.intuit.com
Publish your app: http://apps.com