• COMMONLY KNOWN AS AIRTEL, it has an Indian
telecommunications company headquartered at New Delhi,
Indian and operating in 19 other countries.
• It operates a GSM network in all countries, providing 2G,3G
and 4G services depending upon the countries of operation.
3. BHARTI AIRTEL-
JMD & CEO(India)
Director, Market Operations
MD & CEO (International)
Legal & Regulatory
• Recruitment is the process of finding and attracting capable
applicants for employment. The process begins when new
recruits are sought and ends when their applicants are
• It is a process which prompt people to offer for selection in an
organization. This involves locating sources of manpower to
meet job requirements.
GOALS OF RECRUITMENT:
-To attract highly qualified individual.
-To provide an equal opportunity for potential candidates
to apply for vacancy.
• Selection can be conceptualized in term of either choosing thefit
candidates, or rejecting the unfit candidates, or a combination of
both. Sometimes it is called a negative process in contrast to
positive program of recruitment.
GOALS OF SELECTION:
-To systematically collect the information about to meet the requirements of the
-To select a candidate that will be successful in performing the task and meeting
the responsibilities of the position.
-To emphasize active recruitment of traditionally under represented groups, i.e.
individuals with disabilities, minority group members , women and veterans.
6. BHARTI AIRTEL
• The objective of the recruitment is to ensure
precisely channeled selection of resources, to
enable achievement of companies business goals.
The recruitment of processes of Bharti Airtel are
• In Bharti Airtel once the manpower budgeting is preparedby
the CEO,GM-HR & HODs at the end of financial year.
• The concern manager of a vacant positions request for
manpower through manpower requisition.
• Form(MRF). GM-HR approves the form. If the
manpower requirement is approved is it forwarded to
• Then the sourcing of CVs is done, through various
methods, then the initial screening, if the candidate is
selected then he is supposed to fill JAF form.
• Then comes the functional interview round which is
taken by the functional manager.
8. SOURCES OF MANPOWER
• Normally, following outside sources are utilized for different
• Employment agencies
• On campus recruitment
• Employees recommendation
9. SELECTION PROCESS
• Selection of Bharti Airtel involves a number of steps.A
standard selection process of Bharti Airtel has
• Screening of applications
• Selection test
• Checking reference
• Physical examination
• Approval by appropriate authority.
• In Bharti Airtel the management process works smoothly.
• Hr department of Airtel achieves the apex point, while
fulfilling their objectives.
• Some of the human resource management functions the
Bharti Airtel as follows:
- Analyses job and skills needed in the organization.
- Assesses, develops and implements policies, procedures
- Recruits and selects workers.
- Appraises performance.
- Rewards workers through implementation of
compensation system. Designs and delivers training,
development and educational programs for
employees to provide the organization with the
skilled resources it needs.