1. Mohammad Harris Hanif
email@example.com Contact no.: 9871819454
To obtain a challenging position which can give me scope for widening the spectrum of my knowledge, skill and meet my
career aspiration with sheer determination and dedicated hard work.
To be a part of organization where management recognizes and rewards loyalty, honesty, hard work & ambition of an
employee by providing growth opportunities and necessary Infrastructure that could contribute to the success of the
MBA in Finance from IMT, Ghaziabad
Bachelor Of Commerce (Pass), Delhi University
Industrial relations and personnel management course from College of Vocational Studies, Delhi University
Experienced Benefits Analyst
Aon Hewitt provides benefits administration for large and mid-sized organizations and more efficient ways to manage
their significant employee benefits investment. It helps them manage costs, drive participant outcomes and
satisfaction, reduce risk and improve compliance. My role involves creating ideas to improve the way we meet the
demands of our clients and working with the technology team to implement them. We present our findings to
management and make recommendations to make modifications in the area of personnel, equipment and procedures
to improve customer service effectively.
• Handling various activities of the project like information gathering, analyzing the information gathered,
documenting the functional or business requirements.
• To do the User acceptance testing in the final project and ensure system changes work properly, existing
processes remain unaffected, and the needs of the users are met.
• Achieving cost-effective production with increased quality
• Conducting research, analyzing provisions and translating provisions to the ongoing processing environment
• Strong Analytical skills; support Business operations through analysis of key performance indicators and
2. • Working through Annual Projects like Payroll Reconciliations, HR data Comparisons, Annual disability files
• Working on HRSS request which vary from New Hire updates, leave updates, benefits correction and manage
the Life Benefits, retirement benefits, death benefits and payroll of the employees.
Resolves system issues and performs some manual calculations/processes that are not automated and
working through the implementation of any new software updates in operations.
Work on Mainframe system, creating SOPs and reports in MS Excel (includes usage of Vlookup, Data
Creates ad hoc reports in support of client service delivery functions.
Works with the Benefits Operations Manager to recommend process improvements and coaching and training
opportunities that were identified from participant issues, recurring edits, process delays, and quality
Conducts system edit clean up including researching and determining reasons for errors and resolving errors
which may include working directly with client or third party vendor to obtain correct data/information.
Appreciations and Achievements
Awarded Plaudit performer of the month in April 2013
Awarded Benefits wizard in the month of October 2013
Gold Award for Quarterly Performance for March 2014
Gold Award for Quarterly Performance for June 2014
BA Continuum India Pvt. Ltd, Gurgaon
Senior Team member
BA Continuum India Pvt. Ltd. (BACI) is a non-bank subsidiary of Bank of America. BA Continuum provides Business
Processing Solutions, Knowledge Services and Information Technology Solutions exclusively for the Consumer and
Small Business Banking, Global Card Services, Bank of America Home Loans, Global Banking and Wealth
Management and Global Markets Lines of Businesses at Bank of America.
• Worked on Oracle and look into commissions which the company received for rendering its services to its clients.
• Preparing Suspense report which depicts the unrecognized amount lying in company’s suspense account.
• Responsible for doing daily balancing- total amount information generated in bank report and the total amount we
received in company’s bank accounts.
• Responsible for processing and handling the queries related to negative commission company use to receive.
• Interacting with clients over calls to retrieve information about the payments received.
• Responsible for preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports which includes policy issue report, weekly balancing,
suspense report, Suspense analysis, Monthly commissions, Reconciliations.
• Leading research team who helps in bringing down the company’s suspense balance.
• Preparing weekly balancing report which depicts variances between the total amount we received in our system
and the total amount information generated in company’s bank report.
• Managing month-end closing wherein I look into balancing the files and sorting out the variances.
3. • Responsible for reconciling during month-end closing.
• Playing a role of an allocator i.e. allocating work to team.
• Providing domain trainings to new hired resources.
Appreciations and Achievements
Awarded monthly appreciations based on quality and productivity.
Responsible for mentoring new hired resources through the softlife period for two months.
Awarded various monthly performer vouchers for quality driven productivity.
Hobbies: Playing and watching cricket and listening to music
Strengths: Optimistic, Co-operative and Hard working.
Permanent Address : A-88, Pocket-C, Mayur Vihar, Phase-II
Date of Birth : 1st Jan,1986
Languages Known : English and Hindi