• Diploma in Mechanical Engineer with experience of 14.6 years in Supplier Quality Assurance &
Engineering Support department in leading Wind Power industry Kenersys India Pvt. Ltd. a Kalyani
Group of Company.
• Proficient in Quality Assurance, Engineering, Vendor Development, Non Destructive Testing &
Destructive Testing, Vendor Evaluation Audit & Quality rating, Fabrication, Documentation, People
• Auto-Cad 2014
• DIN standards 10025, 10029, 10164, 5817,8501 12944 etc.
• ASME Section IX, VIII, II (Part A, B & C) AWS D1.1, EN 15609, EN ISO 17640, EN ISO 11666 etc.
• Non Destructive Testing & Destructive Testing of Material.
• Corrosion Protection Systems.
• Problem solving methods like Total Quality Management Program.
• Integrated Management System. (ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, ISO 18001:2007)
Key Achievements during journey:
• Vendor development of fabricated critical components like generator frame and tubular towers of wind
mill components (2.0 up to 2.625MW).
• Train to supplier’s engineers and workers about functional, assembly and dimensional accuracy, and
to get done our quality products.
• Supplier identification, evaluation, recommendation, audit, & Inspection of proto components by close
co-ordination with German colleagues about design change and deviation requests at Kenersys India
• Faced ASME Accreditation audit for “U” Stamp and “R” stamp certification at ME Energy PVT Ltd.
• Improved quality of product by implementing Total quality management program at ME energy Pvt
2. Professional Experience
Kenersys India Pvt Ltd: Pune March 2011 to till date
Kenersys India Private Limited, a Kalyani group company, is one of the leading international
manufacturers of onshore wind turbines. Company with expertise in design, manufacturing & Installation
of highly reliable multi-megawatt turbines of power capacity; ranging from 2.0 up to 2.625 MW with rotor
diameters between 82 & 120 meters.
Assistant Manager-Quality Assurance and Engineering
• Prepare / review / improve quality checklists (quality assurance plans) for all the fabricated
components like Generator frame, Tower and “B” type components (I.e. Nacelle and Hub
• Prepare / review / improve manufacturing process plan for all the fabricated components.
• Witness / Review of welding and welder qualifications (WPS (ISO 15609, PQR (ISO 15614) & WPQ
• Inspection of raw- material, reviewing MTC and cross checking material with by destructive and
• Establish a system of “dispatch clearance note” at the supplier end after completion of inspection.
• Raise non-conformance reports for defects observed in components.
• Close non conformances by systematic approach and establishing concrete systems to avoid the
similar non conformances in all the components.
• To generate design change request and ensure the completion of generated DCRs
SS Engineers: MIDC Bhasari, Pune. March 2009 to Feb 2011
SS Engineers Engaged with Design, Manufacture Swear Cleaning machines.
Manufacturing the equipment’s like fluid bed drier, Evaporators Food and Pharma applications reference
to customized drawing and their quality norms.
Manufacturing and Quality assurance
Owing to a small scale industry, worked from listing raw material consumption, material procurement,
manufacturing, and quality assurance.
• Appraise Raw material requirements and Obtaining as manufacturing plan for designed components.
• To improved product quality reducing production time and cost by giving Training to workers.
3. • Preparations of Quality Assurance plans and approved by customers.
• Establishment of WPS, PQR & WPQ for carbon steel and stainless steel as per ASME Section IX.
• Preparation of standard formats for in process inspection and bought out items.
• Improved quality of the product by giving training to staff and workers.
M E Energy Pvt ltd: Markal, Pune. August 2006 to Feb 2009
M E Energy Pvt ltd is an ISO 9001-2008 certified, IBR Approved & ASME “U” & “R” Stamp accredited
Design and manufacturing of pressure vessels, Heat Exchangers, Heat recovery systems and Fire
Worked as Principal Engineer in Quality Assurance Department
• Raw material inspection/ reviewing MTC / co-relation of MTC, dimensional inspections.
• Preparing raw-material history charts.
• Cutting Layout inspection with reference development drawing.
• Inspection of fit-up, dimensional, welding, DP test, final dimensional and panting inspection as
per drawing and reference codes.
• Reviewing of Radiography films and offer to third party surveyors.
• Documentations as per quality assurance plan stage wise.
Kitti steels ltd: Yammunampet, Hyderabad October 2004 to August 2006
Kitti Steels is a heavy fabrication company and manufacturing plants for sponge iron, sinter plant, cement
Fabricated and machining of mixing drum and accessories like kiln, cooler, Tyre shell, Girth gear shell
and base frame.
Worked as Senior Engineer in Quality control department
• Inspection of fit-up, In-process, welding and NDT inspection Like DPT and RT testing.
• Machining inspection of Girth gears, critical Base frame for cooler, and Kiln shells.
• Offering final inspections to customers or third party inspection services.
• Documentations submission to customers and approvals for dispatch clearances.
4. Kam- Avida Enviro Engineers Pvt Ltd: Pune. June 2000 to September 2004
Kam-Avida Enviro engineers is in design, manufacturing of swear cleaning equipment’s, Garbage
Worked as Engineer in Quality Assurance Department
• Chassis inspection as per checklist
• Raw-material Inspections
• In-process like fit-up, dished end inspections.
• PDI inspection of vehicles.
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Board of Technical Education Bangalore -1999.
• R.T level II- SNT-TC-1A- From NDT Management services -Pune- (Valid till April 2016)
• DP level II- SNT-TC-1A- From NDT Management services -Pune- (Valid till April 2016)
• Passed AWS CAWI from Insight Quality Services, Pune.
• Name: Girish R Kulkarni
• Date of Birth: 01.06.1976
• Marital status: Married
• Language: Hindi, English, Marathi, and Kannada.
• Passport No: N3379441
• Address: Flat-505, 5th
floor, Rutej Nest, Phase II, “A” Wing
Behind Gurudwara, Walhekarwadi,