1. HSE RESUME
LEAD HSE SUPERVISOR
Contact No: +973 36555709, +973 36431728, +973 33451708 (Bahrain)
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com, Skype ID: ghulam.shabbeer77
• Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering (B.E. Civil) from University of Engineering &
Technology Lahore, Pakistan. (Jan. 2001)
• NEBOSH International General Certificate (NEBOSH IGC) in Occupational Health &
Safety (Certificate No. 00155125/426584) in Ras Laffan - Qatar
• IOSH Managing safely certificate approved and validated by Institute of Occupational
Safety and Health (IOSH) in association with TWI Gulf WLL, Dubai UAE.
HSE Trainings attended:
1. BOSIET (Basic Offshore Safety Induction Emergency Training) OPITO approved training in
Feb. 2013 from Emirates Technical & Safety Development Centre Abu Dhabi – UAE.
2. SHE&S Supervision and Leadership program (Aug. 2012) at JGC Barzan onshore Project
Ras Laffan – Qatar.
3. Attended Incident & Injury Free (IIF) workshop (July 2012) organized by JMJ Associates at
JGC Barzan onshore Project-Qatar.
4. Basic First Aid and CPR training (April 2011) from MEDIC First Aid International Abu Dhabi.
5. Basic Fire Fighting training by National Training Centre Abu Dhabi LLC at Borouge-2 (UOE)
Project in Ruwais, Abu Dhabi.
6. Supervisors Incident Prevention Program (Dec. 2010) a 40 hours CBI safety training program
for Supervisors in Dubai UAE.
7. Incident Investigation & Reporting (Aug. 2011) a CBI safety training program for Supervisors
held in Mussafah, Abu Dhabi UAE.
8. Mobile Crane Safety Instructor course (Oct. 2011) a 40 hours CBI safety training program held
in Dubai UAE.
9. Rigging Safety Instructor Course (Oct. 2011) a 24 hours CBI safety training program held in
10. Behavior based safety programs (TIE & I CARE process) Trainings at Gasco 3rd
& 4rth NGL
Train projects in Ruwais, Abu Dhabi.
11. Confined Space Awareness Training by ZADCO at Zirku Island (Off Shore), Abu Dhabi.
12. Hydrogen Sulphide Awareness Training by ZADCO at Zirku Island (Off Shore), Abu Dhabi.
13. Permit To Work (PTW) Training by Tecnicas Reunidas (TR) Company at Borouge-2 (UOE)
Project in Ruwais, Abu Dhabi.
14. Safety Leadership Seminar organized by CBI at Borouge 2 project Ruwais, Abu Dhabi.
MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point Presentation, Cintellate Data Base, Lotus iNotes &
Languages Known: English, Urdu, Hindi and Punjabi.
2. Professional Experience: (More than 10 years in HSE Management, Supervision & HSE
Trainings on Oil/Gas field Construction Projects in Middle East).
Employer 1: CB&I (Chicago Bridge & Iron Company) Dubai, UAE
Designation: Lead HSE Supervisor, Senior HSE Supervisor, Senior HSE Trainer
Duration of Work: October 2004 to present in Middle East (UAE, Qatar, Oman & Bahrain)
Project 1: CB&I-NASS Fabrication & Manufacturing of Piping Facility in Asker,
Kingdom of Bahrain (May 2014 to Present) as Lead HSE Supervisor.
Project 2: Refurbishment of Crude Oil Storage Tanks 3 & 4 and associated piping/structural
works at ZADCO Zirku Island (Off Shore) Abu Dhabi (Feb. to May 2013) as
Senior HSE Supervisor.
Client: ZADCO (Zakum Development Company) Abu Dhabi, UAE
Project 3: Barzan Onshore EPC Project in Ras Laffan Industrial City -State of Qatar
(March 2012 to Feb. 2013) as Senior HSE Supervisor and Trainer.
Scope of Work: Construction of 41 Misc. Storage Tanks.
Client: Japan Gas Corporation (JGC) for Ras Gas Qatar.
Project 4: Inter Refineries Pipe Line (IRP-II) Mussafah Terminal Project, Abu Dhabi UAE
(April 2011 to Feb. 2012) as Senior HSE Supervisor & Trainer
Scope of Work: Construction of 18 Misc. Storage Tanks which includes DDFR Tanks, Weather
Master Tanks & Fire Water Tanks.
Client: DAEWOO E & C (Korea)
Project 5: Gasco IGD Ruwais Storage Tanks Project (4rth
NGL Train) Abu Dhabi, UAE
(Dec.2009 to Dec. 2010) as Senior HSE Supervisor & Trainer.
Scope of Work: EPC contract of six 110,000 cubic meter LPG Tanks (3 Propane and 3 Butane Tanks)
and two Naphtha tanks which includes civil, Mechanical, structural, piping, Insulation,
painting, Electrical & Instrumentation and Commissioning activities.
Project 6: Borouge-2 (Utilities, off sites & External Interconnections) Project in Ruwais,
Abu Dhabi UAE (April 2008 to Nov. 2009) as HSE Supervisor.
Scope of Work: i) Construction of 23000 cubic meter Propylene storage Tank which includes Civil,
Mechanical, structural, piping, electrical and insulation works.
ii) External Interconnection pipelines and additional structural/piping works in Utilities
and off sites etc.
Client: Tecnicas Reunidas S.A.
Project 7: Gasco 3rd
NGL Train Project Ruwais, Abu Dhabi UAE (Jan. 2006 to April 2008) as
Scope of Work: Construction of four 83000 cubic meter LPG Tanks (Propane and Butane Tanks)
Which includes civil, Mechanical, structural, piping, Insulation, painting,
Electrical/ Instrumentation and Nitrogen Purging works.
Client: Snamprogetti (Eni group) Italy.
Project 8: Sohar Refinery project in Sohar, Sultanate of Oman (Oct. 2004 to Nov. 2005).
Scope of Work: Construction of 55 miscellaneous storage Tanks and 16 steel Spheres.
Client: JGC (Japan Gas Corporation).
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Developing, Implementing & Monitoring of Project specific HSE Plans, HSE procedures of
different construction activities & HSE Training Modules in line with Company and Client Safety
Standards which are aligned with OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001, ILO-OSH Guidelines, and OSHA
• Promoting safety awareness to the workforce through HSE trainings, meetings, Safety Campaigns,
Behavior based I Care / TIE Process & through safety committees.
• Investigation & reporting of Incidents, Near Misses, Property Damage & Environmental Spills
3. according to Company & local Govt. reporting systems.
• Preparation & Review of activity Risk Assessments & JSA’s of different construction activities.
• Preparation and Review of Weekly & Monthly HSE statistic reports, Monthly & Quarterly Safety
Audit reports & Site safety walkabout reports.
• Conducting Monthly & quarterly safety audits, Emergency Rescue & Evacuation drills.
• Preparation of Heavy Lift Plans & JSA’s for critical Lifting activities.
• Inspection of Heavy Lifting Equipments i.e. Mobile Cranes, Tower Cranes, Forklifts, Rigging gears
inspection & color coding.
• Conducting Trainings of various HSE programs i.e. Supervisors Safety Leadership Skills training,
Accident Prevention program training, Incident Investigation & Reporting training, Basic Rigging
training, Mobile Cranes Safety training, Activity Risk Assessment(ARA) and Job Safety analysis
(JSA) training, Behavior Based Safety programs (I CARE & TIE Process), HAZCOM Training,
Fire Prevention & protection training, Electrical Awareness training, Fall protection & Working at
Height training, Scaffolding Erection & Inspection training, Confined space entry training,
Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S) awareness training, Respiratory Protection, Hand & Power Tools safety,
Lockout Tag out (LOTO) Training and Defensive Driving training in different languages i.e.
English, Urdu and Hindi.
• Conducting Training for heavy equipment operators i.e. Mobile Crane operators, Tower crane
operators, Lift Truck/Fork Lift operators and Aerial Work Platform operators in English, Urdu &
• Conducting safety orientations, Toolbox talks, weekly safety meetings & site safety Inspections.
• Supervising sub-contractor’s safety performance to ensure that all construction activities are carried
out in accordance with project Safety Plan.
Employer 2: M. Riaz Malik & Co. Lahore, Pakistan
Designation: Site Civil Engineer
Project: Reconstruction of Gawalmandi Bridge in Rawalpindi, Pakistan
Client: Mott McDonald Int’l (Pvt.) Ltd.
Duration: Jan. 2003 to Oct. 2004
• Supervision of 63.5m long, 17m wide, 3 span prestressed Girders RCC Bridge over piles
• Preparation of bar bending schedules of all RCC structures.
• Preparation of Interim payment certificates, variation orders, revised BOQ and shop drawings.
• Preparation of X-Sections of earth work.
Name: Ghulam Shabbeer
Father’s Name: Ghulam Muhammad
Date of Birth: 10th
Marital Status: Married
Passport No: BM5139631
Passport Issued Place: Abu Dhabi
Passport Issued Date: 13-Sept-2011
Passport Expiry Date: 11-Sept-2016
Home Country Address:
Ghulam Shabbeer C/O Hafiz Munir Ahmed, Karyana Store near Abdullah Shopping Center
Zeeshan colony Kamalia, District Toba Tek Singh, Punjab, Pakistan.
Home Country Contact No: +92-3349629974, +92-3327268241, +92-3017287375