1. GENESIS MONTANO
180 Chenango Ave Apt# 3 • North Providence, RI 02904 • 401-345-4883 • email@example.com
My objective is to obtain a position in Human Resources where I can utilize my skills in helping internal customers
with their needs and have an opportunity for advancement within the HR Department.
Proven areas of expertise include:
Retail Management Operations Management Leadership
Customer Service Teamwork / Independent Work Training / Teaching
MEDTRONIC, MANSFIELD, MA (11/2013 - PRESENT)
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP II
I am responsible for processing orders from external and internal customers. I work with marketing and credit reps
to prioritize orders that are time sensitive. I also work with credit reps to solve issues that come up with sales reps
demo budgets and customer accounts. There is a lot of independent work and teamwork.
• FY15 I handled 2,172 calls with an average wrap time of 2minutes and 55seconds.
• My quality score was 91.13% and the goal was 85%
• I use software’s such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Outlook), Oracle JD Edwards Enterprise One, People
Soft, Lync, Workday and Avaya Agent Desktop.
PS from Aeropostale, Warwick, RI (11/2012 – 11/2013)
I was responsible for handling the stores monthly audits, coming up with ways to prevent shrinkage, handling bank
deposits, training new associates, helping create the weekly schedule and helping with customer service.
• The store made an average of $7k daily. I was responsible for closing and counting all the registers at
closing time and taking the money to Citizens Bank for deposit into the company’s account. The store made
an estimated average of $150k monthly.
• I did an audit in the store once a month, 12 times a year, to make sure all policies and procedures for
customer, employee and store safety were all being followed. This included making sure all proper
documentations was being utilized.
• Due to monthly audits and new ways to prevent theft, shrinkage in the store decreased by an estimated
BA IN ELEMENTARY EDUCATION WITH A MINOR AND CONCENTRATION IN SPANISH 2011-2016
RHODE ISLAND COLLEGE, PROVIDENCE, RI
ELEMENTARY EDUCATION TEACHING CERTIFICATION # 69600 2016
MICROSOFT WORD CERTIFICATION 2010