1. GEETHA PALANIAPPAN
Address: Royal PG, Electronic city, Bangalore-560100
Mobile Number: +91 9513407434
Date of Birth: 09.10.1994
Marital Status: Single
To work in a challenging environment and utilize my skills in System and Database Administration,
Development, Analysis, Support and Troubleshooting for growth and development of organization.
• Kongu Engineering College, Perundurai, India (8/2012-3/2015)Affiliated
to Anna University, Chennai, India.
Secured 8.38 CGPA in Bachelor of Science degree in Information technology
upto VI semester.
• Cheran Matric Higher Secondary School, Karur, India (8/2011-4/2012)
Secured 83.58% in Higher Secondary Certificate Examination in April, 2012.
• Cheran Matric Higher Secondary School, Karur, India (8/2009-4/2010)
Secured 90% in SSLC Examination in April, 2010.
Working as Operations Executive at Infosys Ltd. with 1 year of experience
Configuring and troubleshooting Laptop issue(s) like –
b) Full Disk Encryption
c) Check Point VPN
2. d) Symantec
f) Microsoft Outlook
g) Microsoft Lync
h) Active directory – Creation, deletion and extension of the following – Generic ID, Special ID and
TECHNICALSKILLS AND TRAINING
Completed Oracle DBA training from Dtech IT education, Bangalore.
Working knowledge of Oracle installations
Working knowledge of Oracle Database Architecture (10G/11G).
Knowledge of User management and table space management.
Have working knowledge of Control files Management, Redo log files management and Archive
Log files Management.
Configuring and managing physical standby database server
Have good knowledge of oracle backup and recovery using both user based and RMAN and
Physical as well as logical.
AREAS OF INTEREST
• Database architecture
• User and Table space management
• Backup and recovery
• Export and import
ACHIEVEMENTS AND ACTIVITIES
• Did a non-formal course on Networking-Fastrack at Kongu Engineering College, Perundurai.
• Participated in the Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp Sponsored by National Science and
Technology Entrepreneurship Development Board (NSTEDB)- DST /GoI organized by
TBI@KEC in association with EMDC/KEC from 19/09/2014 - 21/09/2014.
• Executive member of Women Development Club of Kongu Engineering College, Perundurai
• Passed EnglishProficiencyExamlevel2 with DistinctionbyShakespeareinstituteofEnglish
3. LANGUAGES KNOWN
• Tamil (Mother Tongue)
• English (Fluent)
I do hereby confirm that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge and
DATE : 23/10/2016