Natasha Drummond, Michael Ross and Jacek
[This is a template. Place all the text in the template before you submit.
Add images, change colours and create an inspiring presentation.
Don’t just fill in this template!]
2. Food and activity lovers everywhere
People looking for places of interest
Looking for places to visit or places to eat
3. Time to spend searching for things, location could be a
problem, some form of transport if far away, don’t always
carry a phone
4. How to speed up the process of searching for places while
on the go?
6. [Mini Elevator Pitch]
My team, Namjar, is developing Factivity
to help everyone to easily find all the information in one place.
7. We have learned that everyone male and female currently
download apps regularly to their smartphone but we have found that
no apps are available like our and everyone who we asked would use
8. There is already a few apps based similar to our food part but
these apps are either not available in our area or limited
numbers use the app. Ours will be better because it offers
both service's in one.
9. Our core feature is that the user will be able to look for either places
to eat or things to do in Fife. Our MVP is always eating out with friends
and on the go and this would be convent for them as it is easily
accessed to look for new and interesting places on the spot.
10. The apps seems although this app would be popular because the
majority likes to eat or do activities and everyone said they would use
14. We will use 3G for access to location of phone, 3G will be used for
mapping and directions and area of places and general content. We
will contact Google maps to see if this option are available
15. We will use small advertisements in order to pay for the app, the app
will be free to use. Everyone we asked said they would use this app.
16. Using social media to advertise our app, printing stickers
or poster to be placed on facilities windows.