• To achieve excellence in profession of finance, accounts, auditing and stand among the very best of
the profession while working with a dynamic organization of leading professionals.
• To be the part of an organization and serve there till my whole life.
• PIPFA (Pakistan Institute of Public Finance Accountants) session 2010 onward
Constituted by ICAP, ICMAP, AGP (Final Level (7/10))
Main subjects include:
International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs), International Auditing Standards (IASs), Taxation,
Performance Measurement, Cost accounting, Management Accounting, Business Laws, Business
Communication and Behavioural Studies, Economics (Micro, Macro and Finance) and Business Maths
• M.B.A (Finance) session 2010-2010
• M.Com (Master of Commerce) session 2009-2009
• B.Com (Hon’s) (Bachelor of Commerce Hon’s) session 2008-2008
• B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce) session 2006-2007
• D.Com (Diploma in Commerce) session 2004-2005
• Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
1. Currently working as a Senior Accountant in a newly formed partnership, GBT Industrial L.L.C
(Dubai, UAE). My achievements are:
Calculated all the Assets and Liabilities of the Company
Computerize all the manual Accounts
Calculated final contribution by the partners
Implemented Documentation flow in the departments
Making policies and procedures for the accounts and other business processes to stream line
all the activities.
For giving approval to deliver the materials, strictly checking and making sure that the
procedures are followed and documentary evidences are gathered by the sales department to
insure the payment recovery from customers.
To open the L.Cs’ or making payments of the P.Is’, coordination with the procurement
manager and arrangement of finance
Arrangement of finance to fulfill the financial needs of PRO to follow and fulfill the
requirements of Dubai laws regarding labor and other legal documents renewals.
Finalized the Accounts and prepared Income statement and Balance sheet.
(Dec 2014 to present)
Address: Al Majaz 2, Sharjah, U.A.E E-mail: email@example.com
P.O. Box: 232721 Dubai UAE Mobile: 00971-506799301
Emirates ID No: 784-1987-7407437-5
UAE Driving License No: 1926846
Visa status: Employment visa
Date of Birth: 15th June, 1987
2. 2. Worked as Auditor in Paul and Hassan Chartered Accountants. (Dubai U.A.E),
Conducted the Internal, external audit and other assignments like stock counts and check over it,
reconciliations of the different heads, of several companies, involved in diverse activities like:
Conducted the external audit and stock count assignment of Families supper market,
a group of 19 branches.
Conducted the external audit of Prime supper market.
Conducted the internal audit of Cargosol involved in the activities of cargo solutions.
Conducted the external audit of Roys Tools involved in the activities of trading the tools and
Conducted the internal audit and stock count assignment of Fine tools trading, a group of 10
Conducted the external audit of Sattrans involved in trading satellite equipment.
Prepare and maintained the accounts of Jameela floating involved in renting out the do-cruse
Prepared several financial statements from bank statements and other required information
of newly formed organizations.
(June 2012 to July 2014) 2 years and 2 Months
3. Served as Accounts Executive in Akbar Group Of Companies, controlled the accounts of three
companies. My duties and responsibilities were:
Control of accounts in computerized accounting systems, which includes planning,
preparation & administering of financial statements, Preparation, examining & maintenance
of accounting records, implementing internal controls, maintenance of assets record,
conducting stock take
Financial activities and compliance of legal corporate and tax laws which includes filing of
income tax returns, withholding tax statements.
Supervision of Payables Processing including monthly payroll of the group & corresponding
tax calculations as per the Tax Law, operating procedures
Reconciliation of all ledger balances with the relevant parties on the periodic basis.
Execution of Special Internal Audit Assignments including highlighting the critical areas &
reporting any loopholes or betterment for the effective & efficient conduct of the system
Full co-ordination from inception till the end of audit
(Aug 2011 to Mar 2012)
4. Assistant Manager in Printing Press The Print Point & Pack, my duties were:
Assisted the Manager in almost all the Activities of the press like I helped him in making
Accounts, managing Stocks, implementing procedures,
Preparation of job orders and assigning to the workers, Preparation of daily work completion
(May 2009 to May 2010) 1 Year 1 Month
5. Auditor in C.A firm Anjum Asim Shahid Rahman chartered accountants, a member firm of:
(Jan 2011 to April 2011)
6. Internship in Allied Bank limited.
Rotating training in different departments of branch like account opening, remittances & accounts
7. Internship in HIMONT (Pharmaceutical Company
8. Teaching experience in Muslim College of Commerce & Management Sciences, Peshawar.
3. Trainings/ Workshops attended:
• Got U.A.E Driving license in 2013.
• Skill enhancement workshop in Muslim College of Commerce & Management Sciences,
• English language course from American English Language Centre.
• MS Office
• Advance Excel Course from “National Institute of Design and Analysis”
• Internet & E-mailing
• Report preparation
• Tally E.R.P
• F.I.C.S (Financial Information Control System)
• Quick Book
• And other specialized software
Fluent in the following languages:
• English (both written and spoken)
• Urdu (both written and spoken)
• Hindko (both written and spoken)
• Pashto (spoken)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Decision making, listening, multi-tasking.
• Fluent English with professional attitude.
• Commercial awareness with good public presentation skills.
• Excellent knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), International
Standards on Auditing (ISA).
• Excellent ability to adapt quickly to complex corporate environment.
• Ability to establish and maintain professional relationships with clients, colleagues and
Can be furnished upon request