3. • Electrical vehicle are powered by electricity rather then any
fuel which means that they does not produce any carbodiimide
• Carbodiimide contributes to the green effect and is known as
the “Most important long-lived forcing climate change”
• The green house effect is when the atmosphere trapes heat
which leads to an increase in the temperature of the surface
4. An electric vehicle (EV), also called electrics is a vehicle that uses one or more electric
motors or traction motors for propulsion. An electric vehicle may be powered through a
collector system by electricity from off-vehicle sources, or may be self-contained with a
battery, solar panels, fuel cells or an electric generator to convert fuel to electricity. EVs
include, but are not limited to, road and rail vehicles, surface and underwater vessels,
electric aircraft and electric spacecraft. EVs have zero tailpipe emissions, we must also
consider carbon emissions from other segments of the value chain, including from
vehicle manufacturing and fuel production or, in the case of EVs, power generation. This
is a powerful technique that allows for characterization of the consequences of possible
policy options or scientific alterations, and the development of realistic strategies for
sustainable future transport.
5. There are three main types of electric
• Battery Electric Vehicles (BEV)
• Plug in Hybrid Electric Vehicle
• Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV)
6. • Currently cars and trucks add up 25% of
the world carbon dioxide emission.
• With the limited amount of petroleum
gas price are always going to rise.
• There are greater awareness about the
effect of carbon dioxide in todays
• The world leaders is trying to reduce
carbon dioxide emission by half by 2030.
7. • Electric cars work by replacing a
combustion engine with an electric motor.
• Electric cars function by plugging into a
charge point and taking electricity from
• They store the electricity in rechargeable
batteries that power an electric motor
which turns the wheels.
• Electric cars accelerate faster then
vehicles with traditional fuel engines – so
they feel lighter to drive.
8. • No Emission
• Use renewable source as fuel
• Safe to dive
• Cost Effective
• Low maintenance
• Reduces noise pollution
9. • Electric cars could give power back to the grid.
• About 5 million Electric cars will be on the road by 2025.
• Creating building codes that make it easer to construct new
• Creating incentives to promote- zero emission vehicles.
• Currently working to create more efficient and lighter batteries
• There are also researches began done on fuel cell ( smaller,
lighter, and faster)
10. • With this, we come to following facts that number of expecting vehicles doubling on the
roads in the near future the need for thus alternating energy is very evident and has
• Important to produce vehicles that do less, Have long range and use less energy.
• Lower our toxic emission and localize green house effects.
• Increases overall efficiency of cars.
• With the advancements in technology a large number of researches is being done for
creating more efficient