O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
Enrique Daniel Testini | Resume 1
Enrique Daniel TESTINI
Sales Engineer and
Technical Account Manager
via Albert Einstein, 41 - 24126 Bergamo - Italy
Mobile: +39 335 77 618 77
Career Focus Motivated, self-driven, results oriented, high-performing and customer-focused Sales
Engineer with over 17 years Technical Account Manager and Product Sales Support
experience, enabling small, medium and big Enterprises as far as the Telecoms
Operators to adopt infrastructural Hardware and/or Software based solutions in order to
increase leads and revenue.
Recognized as a decisive leader and excellent team player with clear focus on high
Eager for new experience, responsibility and accountability. Strong ability to work within
teams and multi-task projects under strict deadlines.
Award-winning communication skills at all levels.
Analytical thinker, able to understand requirements and formulate a solution in a short
Summary of Skills ● Sales Technical Support
● Project management
● Product management
● Support management
● Business development
● Presentation and demo
● Client acquisition
● Sales Channel relationship
● Complex problem
• Managed a startup process of a multinational vendor in Italy (where the main
competitor owned the 80% of the market share) and won the first business of
500 K$ to an important wholesales operator within the first half of the year from
the start of the operations in a country where the vendor was totally unknown
• +4 M$ in a SP business in Cyprus
• 250 000 ports of Dialogic Media Server to a SI for an operator in Brasil
• Maintained and supported a large chain of Value Added Distributors, ISPs, VAS
Developers and SIs in a large geo
• Worked with the Global Account Manager of Dialogic to create an alliance with
Microsoft for providing an infrastructure for the interconnection of Microsoft Lync
to the legacy telephony networks
Awards Sonus EMEA Top System Engineer Award, 2012
Wall of Fame during the Dialogic 2008 Sales Kickoff for the overachieved results in
Enrique Daniel Testini | Resume 2
able to …
• Assist the sales team to achieve the overall annual sales target.
• Engage fully with the sales process and liaise directly with individual territory
sales to provide technical resource to assist them to win new business and
account development opportunities.
• Progress sales opportunities through the sales cycle, including lead
qualification, to completion working closely with the sales team.
• Qualify the customer requirement fully and help prepare a viable product
solution proposal/quotation response.
• Credibly describe and demonstrate solutions such that prospects see how the
company can help them meet their objectives
• Develop and deliver customer-specific demonstrations (in person and remote).
• Represent the products and services at field events such as conferences,
• Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
• Convey customer requirements to Product Management teams.
• Manage and supervise project deliveries, guaranteeing quality of delivery and
success of implementation projects.
• Travel throughout sales territory.
Freelance Consultant: In the staff of the following companies:
• MBD (www.mbdit.com)
• SalesForce Europe (www.salesforceeurope.com)
• Toros Consulting UK (www.toros-consulting.co.uk/about-toros/our-people)
Sales Engineer, Passive Optical Networks (Optical LAN) for Tellabs, Inc.
(as freelance consultant)
Milano, Italy — 2015/2016
Providing Technical Sales, Marketing and Technical Support Services to Channels and
to Enterprises operating with Passive Intelligent Optical Networks. Responsible for the
Hospitality, Healthcare, Governm./Defense and Education verticals in Italy and Spain.
VoIP Security and UC Specialist, Project and Outsourcing Manager as
External Consultant for Informática Total (+ other companies)
Milano, Italy — 2013/2014
Providing consultancy, supervision and outsourcing management to a
telecommunications project based on the migration of a legacy telephone infrastructure
to VoIP and the interconnection with the operator network providing security,
interoperability, manageability and portability of services.
Sales Engineer, VoIP Security Specialist for Italy and Balkan Countries at
Sonus International Inc.
Milano, Italy — 2012/2013
Providing Pre-Sales Support Services and consultancy about VoIP Security to Telcos,
Carriers, Service Providers and Wholesales Providers operating in IP Telephony (VoIP),
SS7 and with the legacy (TDM) Networks.
Supporting the Enterprise Market through Channels and System Integrators.
Enrique Daniel Testini | Resume 3
Pre-sales Consultant for Italy, Mediterranean Countries and the Middle
East at Dialogic UK Ltd.
Milano, Italy — 2007/2012
Providing Sales, Mktg. and Technical Support Services to channels operating in the IP
Telephony (VoIP), SS7, Multimedia, Wireless and Video. Direct contact with Telcos,
Carriers, Service Providers and Enterprises.
Early Career Also worked at:
3 Continents Networks and Communications Srl. - Italy
Eicon Networks Srl. - Italy
IBM Semea Spa. – Italy USA
Festo Pneumatics S.A. - Argentina
Compañía Argentina de Teléfonos S.A. (Ericsson group) - Argentina
Goodyear S.A. - Argentina
Languages Native Spanish/Italian. Fluent in English.
Technical Skills • Passive Optical Networks (PON)
• Cloud Computing and Application Delivery Networking
• Voice, Data and Wireless Security Products
• Wide range of Telecoms Products and Architectures
• Wide experience at the Core, the Border up to the Residential
• UC and Interconnection with Legacy Telephone Networks
• Voice, Fax and Video Telephony and Video Streaming
• Virtualization, Hypervisors and Virtualized Interfaces
• Interconnection of Fixed and Mobile Operators
• Electro-pneumatic Automation and PLC Programming
• Empathic communicator and able to see things from the other person's point of
• Trained by the “Executive Conversation” staff (more info at:
http://www.conversation.com/) to learn how to conduct business conversations
at different company levels.
• Presentation Techniques training in English as part of a stage in UK.
• Five months full-immersion training about Presentation Techniques in Italian
and in English (IBM Semea 1989/1990).
• In Texas (USA) participated to the “battle” between IBM and Microsoft by doing
workshops and presentations to American technical and sales oriented
• Worked in team with Microsoft in a roadshow doing presentations in Spanish to
hundreds of Microsoft customers in Iberia, Baleares Islands and Canarias
Islands. In contact with all levels of management in different companies, from
the CEOs to the Sales and Technical Managers.
Enrique Daniel Testini | Resume 4
Wide experience with Operators, Partners, big/medium Enterprises and Channels in
several countries of SEMEA, the Mediterranean basin, East Europe, Middle East and
One year worked in U.S.A. in 1995, four years in Argentina.
Two citizenships, one from the EC.
Will consider partial relocation in Europe or America (i.e. for initial training).
Education Degree in Electronics with Specialization in Telecommunications and Electronic
University of Buenos Aires - Argentina.
Clients In contact with:
• Big enterprises such as ENEL, ENI, Hera Group,
• Big operators such as TWT, Telecom Italia Sparkle, Optima Telecom, MC-Link,
• Big integrators such as: Accenture, IBM Semea, Westcon, Gruppo Zerouno,
Cloud Italia/4Digit, Vitrositec, Nextiraone.
Other courses • Cisco CCNA1 Training (in course)
• AutoCAD 2014 (*)
• Computer Graphics (Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator) (*)
• Cinema and TV Editing (Avid Media Composer) (*)
(*) certificate available under request
Leisure interests • Cinema and cinema backstage activities, editing, post production, etc.
• Photography and photo correction.
• Cycling and hiking.
References 25 documented references from National and International customers, partners (like
Microsoft) and colleagues are available in LinkedIn at:
Concedo il consenso al trattamento dei miei dati personali in ottemperanza alla legge