1. Divorce Services
Divorce, and its associated emotional and financial impacts, will
affect more than 50% of all people who marry. Just as you planned
for your marriage, it is critical to develop a financial plan when
planning for the end of that marriage.
At Geltrude & Company, our professionals will counsel you on the
tax consequences for different financial scenarios. We will provide
a lifestyle analyses to help secure your financial future and resolve
any alimony and child support awards.
You and your spouse may have worked for many years to acquire
your accumulated wealth and property. Obtaining a fair settlement
should be your goal and engaging experienced tax and financial
professionals is an essential component.
Geltrude’s Divorce Services include:
• Business valuations
• Fraud & forensic investigations
• Asset tracing and net worth
• Income/lifestyle analyses
• Assistance in determining alimony
and support awards
• Advice on economic and tax issues
• Trial testimony, arbitration, mediation,
and collaborative law
With Your Goals
517 Franklin Avenue
Nutley, New Jersey 07110
2. ABOUT GELTRUDE
Established in 1995,
Geltrude Company provides
accounting, auditing and tax
services as well as litigation
support, business valuations,
succession planning, loan
restructuring, estate planning,
and comprehensive financial
and profitability consulting.
Our clients represent a wide
variety of business and individual
interests and include high-net-
worth families, entrepreneurs,
senior executives, closely-held
businesses, real estate owners
and developers, manufacturers,
wholesalers and distributors,
and non-profits and foundations.
Auditing Risk Management
Employee Benefit Plan Audits
To learn more about Geltrude
and our services, please visit:
Divorce Financial Analyses and Planning
During the divorce process, financial analyses is essential
to ensure a stable economic future for both parties.
Proper planning also prevents future financial problems.
• If it is addressed early in the divorce process, financial analyses can
save time and money.
• By gaining a clear understanding of all pending financial decisions,
our clients are in a good position to make educated decisions throughout
• Legal settlements that are reached without having a clear understanding
of all financial ramifications, can be time-consuming, expensive and
detrimental in the long-term.
• We will project the long-term effects of the divorce settlement and reduce
the amount of stress and misunderstanding related to the financial matters
in the divorce process.
• We help you avoid the common “tax traps” that can occur when the marital
home is sold or when the pension assets are distributed.
• We develop a long-term plan to address the family’s immediate and long-term
expenses, such as funding higher education and retirement planning.
• We will assist you in developing a household budget to avoid financial
struggles following a divorce. Expenses, such as, life and health insurance,
and cost of living increases, must be taken into consideration when agreeing
on the final settlement.
If you and your spouse own a business, we will help determine
its true value and your fair share under the law.
• What is the value of that business?
• Who will continue to operate the business, or will it be sold?
Our forensic accounting professionals will search for the truth
related to your financial transactions, income and assets.
• Do you know your true joint income and the actual cost of your
• Are personal expenses being paid for by a business?
• Is your spouse withholding or hiding money or assets from you?
Having a clear understanding of your current and future financial
situation, will properly position you to deal with the divorce process
in a logical and rational manner and protect your financial future.
CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS