1. CURRICULUM VITAE
Jogendranagar, V.S. Road,
Agartala, Tripura (west).
PIN No. 799010.
To work with an organization that utilizes my knowledge and skills in completing the related task &
provides me opportunities to learn and avenues for growth and a humane work environment.
NAME OF THE
National Institute of
Technology, Agartala AICTE 7.82 1st
PROFESSIONAL SKILL SUMMARY
Working in Cummins Technology Pvt Ltd. as a Manager from 12th
2015 to till now.
Worked at Denso Haryana Pvt Ltd as an Sr Engineer from 4th
June 2012 to
Currently looking after QSK 23 and QSK 60 of production department as a Manager.
Cummins Technologies PVT. LTD. is a group of complementary business units that design,
manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, air
handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems. Cummins is a family of
complementary business that create value for our customers by leveraging relationships and applying
innovative technology across business standards.
Work Exposure & Experience:
Total 4 years of work experience in production system.
2. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• To meet daily production target Vs Actual
• Prepare and maintain production related reports
• Set and manage production budgets
• Responsible for line related rejection
• Responsible for line related breakdown
• Responsible for Kaizen
• Supervising the work of junior staff
• Responsible for review the existing process for prevent of repeated defects
• Training to operator & trainee engineers about OCP’S
• Participation in Internal & External Audits as a OHSAS AUDITOR.
• Responsible for updating of work instruction
• Responsible for making a female flexible work station
• Being responsible for reduction in ergonomical risk on line
• Responsible for kaizen related activity
• Ensure for achieving the daily productivity at 85%
• Responsible for hand safety
• Responsible for BOM correction
• Ensuring that the production is cost effective
• To review the HIRA on quarterly basis
• Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality
• working out the human and material resources needed
• Drafting a timescale for the job
• Estimating costs and setting the quality standards
• Monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed
• Being responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment
• Monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programmes
• Working with cross functional team to implement the company's policies and goals
• Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed
• Supervising and motivating a team of operators
• Reviewing worker performance
3. • Identifying training needs.
• Determine the human resources required
• Ensure efficient collaboration and co-ordination between relevant departments
including procurement, distribution and management
• Increased the Line efficiency from 60 to 80%
• Denso Haryana QCC Competition (Internal): 2nd
• Implemented 8 basic visual control tools on Line.
• Implement 3S activity.
• Implement a system for common basic attitude item for new joinees.
• Instrumental in increasing Kaizen, 5 S activities for continuous improvements on the Line and
ensuring safe working conditions.
• Successfully complete the REWORK TRAINING KIT of o2 sensor for operator skill
• First price got for the best thought of the company.
• Participated in CII kaizen competition in Maharashtra state level
• New line setup (Oxygen Sensor) at Denso Haryana Pvt Ltd.
• Participated in process failure mode and effect analysis (PFMEA) investigations directed at
specific operational and throughput improvements in new line set up (O2 sensor)
• Every year two manpower save by doing proper job balancing according to SWCT
• New line establishment (QSK60) at Cummins technologies Pvt Ltd.
• Quality Alert standardization
• Area has been saved 1900sqms for keeping industrial engine materials.
• Planning And Organising Skills;
• Ability To Act Decisively;
• Capacity To Grasp Concepts Easily;
• Problem-Solving Capabilities;
• Ability To Communicate Clearly And Persuasively;
• Statistical Process Control
• Failure Mode & Effect Analysis
• Material Management & Material Handling.
• Ts-16949,Iso 14001 & OHSAS 18001 Documentation
• Cycle Time, Time Study.
• Knowledge About Material Information Flow
• Preparation Of SWCT
• Knowledge About Daily Productivity
• Preparation Of MHRI
• Preparation of QA Network.
• Good Presentation Skills
4. • 7QC Tools.
• KAIZEN and 5-S
• Communication skills & Leadership Development.
• Team Leader Management training at JAPAN.
• DENSO Spirit
• QA network training and FMEA training at Denso Japan
• Total Industrial training at Denso japan
• Frontline supervisory training
• Project management training
Date of Birth : 27th MARCH 1989
Sex : Female
Marital status : Single
Nationality : Indian
Languages Known : Bengali, English, Hindi
Place: DIPIKA DATTA