Data Governance frameworks are used to structure the core components of a Data Governance program. Frameworks add significant value for those organizations getting started and improve or address missing components for programs already in place.
This month’s RWDG webinar with Bob Seiner will focus on dissecting a common Data Governance framework and customizing the framework to match the needs of your organization. Frameworks can be complex to describe but, in this case, the framework will become the self-describing face of your program.
In this webinar, Bob will share:
- A customizable Data Governance framework
- Five core components of a Data Governance framework
- Five perspectives for addressing each component
- Using a framework to select an approach to Data Governance
- Detailed descriptions of each component from each perspective