O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
Daniel M. Harper
217 Taylor Circle
Grovetown, GA 30813 US
Objective Statement: Seeking a position as a counterintelligence analyst with Pluirbus
Professional Summary: Mission oriented intelligence professional with six years of experience
conducting counterintelligence (CI) operations. Respected and trusted leader with the ability to
interact with intelligence professionals at all levels. Competent and motivated individual who
can work effectively as a team member or independently. Qualifications include:
Top Secret Security Clearance CI Investigations Intelligence Analysis
Administrative Management Interagency Collaboration Training Coordinator
Security Assessments Oral Presentation Skills Team Leader
Counterintelligence Special Agent, US Army, April 2011 - Present
- Supervised investigations of individuals, organizations, and military installations to detect,
identify, assess, counter, exploit, and neutralize threats to national security.
- Networked with national agencies and US law enforcement organizations to plan and conduct
- Reviewed and provided analytical support on intelligence information reports as a reports
officer that aided with daily activities associated with an investigative office.
- Answered US national collection requirements which helped organizational leaders in decision
Daniel M. Harper
- Coordinated with multi-national federal agencies to create and present briefings for agency
leaders with personnel that worked in multicultural environments.
- Successfully trained peers on source operations and CI investigations, as a result increased the
effectiveness of the US Army counterintelligence program.
Military Police, US Army, August 2000 – April 2011
- Led military police patrols to safeguard Department of Defense personnel and their families.
- Protected classified US Government information, communications equipment and technology
while conducting physical security procedures.
- Coordinated emergency response between federal, state, and local first responders to reduce the
risk of injury and equipment loss.
- Assigned distinctive duties and instructed co-workers on techniques and procedures that were
applied to prevent crimes.
Central Texas College, Associates of Criminal Justice, October 2016
Cochise College, 27 accumulative credit hours, Associates of Intelligence Operations
Job Related Training:
- Introduction to Cyber Insider Threat, Defense Cyber Investigations Academy, August 2016
Daniel M. Harper
- Digital Data Protection Course and Cyber Threats and Techniques seminar, Defense Cyber
Investigations Academy, September 2015 –October 2015.
- Preliminary Credibility Assessment System, October 2013.
- John E. Reed and Associates Techniques of Interrogation and Interviews course and Advanced
Interrogation Techniques and Interviews course, December 2011.
- Joint Source Validation, HT-JCOE, November 2011.
- Advanced Leadership and Management Course, US Army, October 2011 - November 201 1.
- Counterintelligence Special Agents Course, US Army, December 2010 -April 2011.
- Basic Leadership Course, US Army, October 2006.
MS Word, MS Power Point, MS Excel, HOTR, Army CI Operations Portal, Source Operations
Management Module, M3
The American Legion - Active Member