Phone: (708) 921 - 6937 Email: CordellJenkins1914@gmail.com Github: www.github.com/CordellJenkins1914/
Kansas City, MO
University of Missouri December 2015
● Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Technical Support Engineer - Tier 2 May 2020 – Current
● Provide support to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues reported by customers and other team
members through phone, chat, and ticket channels;
● Identify bugs, test, reproduce, report, and work with the escalation engineers to assist with a fix and
test/verify fix versions;
● Provide ideas and help create documentation and training material for our Support Center content;
● Maintain clear communication for all cases including follow-ups with customers, team members, and
● Stay familiar with all of Zoom's products, offerings, and integrations and those of software and hardware
competitors and partners in the industry.
● Specialize in API, SDK and Integration issues within Zoom
● Create scripts and apps which provide internal examples for other support agents and external
examples for clients wanting to create apps within Zoom
● Assist client developers in debugging code for SDK and OAuth apps and assist client developers with
structure of app creation using Zoom API
Technical Solutions Analyst July 2018 - May 2020
● Investigate and resolve routine problems received via phone, ticket or other electronic means by
gathering information, using troubleshooting tools, shadowing end users, and testing workflows
internally and externally
● Recognize when to escalate issues by using applicable monitoring and troubleshooting tools
● Research and use a knowledge base of information to quickly understand and diagnose issues
● Adhere to policies and procedures including HIPAA, PECA, CHIA, and client notification requirements
● Provide maintenance for Corepoint servers and interfaces
● Enhanced scripts in C# for Engineering team that was required for automation of organizing spill files
Intern Web Developer May 2015 – Aug 2015
Heidrick and Struggles
● Update company websites in html and css.
● Develop script in the .NET framework using C# that organized company files.
● Grant access and managed content via web admin console.
● Write and implement scripts to enhance user experience and integrated scripts with the CMS.
● Develop shared central authentication system in C# for intranet applications.
Awards and Recognition
● Cerner’s Creative Genius Award
● Cerner’s Ping Award
● Cerner’s Spot Recognition
● Company shoutout from Eric Yuan after assisting a client
Parece que tem um bloqueador de anúncios ativo. Ao listar o SlideShare no seu bloqueador de anúncios, está a apoiar a nossa comunidade de criadores de conteúdo.
Atualizámos a nossa política de privacidade.
Atualizámos a nossa política de privacidade de modo a estarmos em conformidade com os regulamentos de privacidade em constante mutação a nível mundial e para lhe fornecer uma visão sobre as formas limitadas de utilização dos seus dados.
Pode ler os detalhes abaixo. Ao aceitar, está a concordar com a política de privacidade atualizada.