Watch the recording here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwERp38ynxQ&feature=youtu.be
In this webinar, Robbie Mihayli, VP of Engineering at Clustrix explores how to set up a SQL RDBMS architecture that scales out and is both elastic and consistent, while simultaneously delivering fault tolerance and ACID compliance.
He also covers how data gets distributed in this architecture, how the query processor works, how rebalancing happens and other architectural elements. Examples cited include cloud deployments and e-commerce use-cases.
In this webinar, you will learn:
1. Five RDBMS scaling strategies along with their trade offs
2. The importance of having no single point of failure for OLTP (fault tolerance)
3. The vagaries of the cloud and how it impacts using an RDBMS in the cloud
Who should watch?
1. People interested in high performance, real-time database solutions
2. Companies who have MySQL in their infrastructure and are concerned that their growth will soon overwhelm MySQL’s single-box design
3. DBA’s who implement ‘read slaves’, ‘multiple-masters’ and ‘sharding’ for MySQL databases and want to learn about better ways to scale