1. CHEKKA SRAVANTHI
Ph No: 9849935373
Seeking a quality environment where my skills & knowledge can be shared and enriched to
work in a progressive work culture with all freedom to be creative & innovative and to put
challenges to my abilities learning towards a common goal of improvement.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Strong business skills and experience and understanding of Operational and internal
• Proven ability to proactively work on own initiative and deliver within a dynamic
• Interpret, summarize and conduct concise analysis of information in support of the
• Perform both quantitative & qualitative analysis.
• Focused on effectiveness, innovation, adaptable and flexible methods and practices.
• Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and finance from Manipal University in 2012
with a CGPA Rating of 7.50 Points.
• Master’s in Business Administration from Osmania University in 2011 with an
aggregate of 65 %.
• Graduation in Computer science (Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science) from
Osmania University in 2009 with an aggregate of 78%.
• Intermediate from Board of Intermediate Education in 2006 with 75%.
• X from SSC in 2004 with 80%.
• National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL)
2. • National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM)
1. ICICI Bank – Global Trade Service Unit, Hyderabad
Designation : Deputy Manager
Department : Trade finance
Working with ICICI Bank, Global Trade Services Unit, which handles the Trade Finance
Operations of all financial activities of the branches across the world.
Duration: Aug 2012 to till date
• Handled the operation of Trade Services provided by the Bank particularly Letter Of
Credit bill lodgments and payments, Remittance, Buyer’s (Trade Credit), Bills, and
Document Checking under Letter of Credit. Handling the documents, scrutinizing and
acknowledging the needs of the client and approving the transactions on behalf of
the Bank. This role includes Document Checking of various Trade Products mentioned
• Acquired good working knowledge of RBI, FEMA, FERA, FEDAI & other statutory
Guidelines pertaining to Trade Good hold on AMLOCK & OFAC Checking.
• Knowledge in UCP 600, and other ICC regulations.
• Good understanding of different Swift Messages such as MT 103,202,412,499,700,
• Highlighting discrepancies in the trade transactions and getting the same resolved by
coordinating with Branches, Relationship managers, and Product and sales
• Ensuring compliance with all regulatory and statutory requirements as relevant for
various trade product and services.
• Verifying transactions as per the agreed service standards & approved procedures.
• Highlight any internal errors committed by the team & take necessary action and
escalate any issues/complaints to the Department head in a timely manner.
• Acted as an effective back up in the absence of peers handling other processes within
the same team.
3. • Also worked in close coordination with BIU (Business Intelligence Unit) for
atomization of daily MIS and several projects.
• Good Understanding of the applications used in the Bank such as FINACLE, FCRM,
IBCM, Trade Factory, Omni flow, CRM and the Credit terms Sanctioned to the Clients.
• Prepared training materials, user guides business flow charts, etc., for the various
Trade Finance modules.
• Ensured error free authorization of SWIFT.
• Delivered the products to the customer within the specified TAT
• Member of Best operations team in India awarded for the years 2013 and 2014.
• Attended many workshops in ICICI Bank for motivation and orientation programs
like- Passion at Work, Interpersonal Skills Personal Effectiveness & Managerial
Name : Chekka Sravanthi
Fathers Name : Chekka Shiva Kumar
Date of Birth : 04 May 1989
Address : Flat no 202,
Sai”s Krishna Bhagwan Resindency
Near Sai Baba Temple,
Email id: email@example.com
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge.