1. Savitribai Phule Pune University
SANGHAVI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING NASHIK
Online Blood Bank System
Under guidance : Prof. P. Biswas
Presented by :
The objective of this application is to developing an online Blood Donation
• The Blood Donation Agent is to create an e-formation about the donor and
organization that are related to donating the blood.
• This System is used for maintain whole information about donors,receivers,camps
3. Aim of Project
Translating our vision into an action plan, we work on following mission:
• To establish the State –of –Art blood Banks at identified locations with all
facilities for optimism utilization of blood.
• To improve technology systems and processes continuously to ensure
accurate supply of safe blood.
• To Facilitate knowledge sharing continuously amongst all concerned
professionals in this domain of public health by-
• Continuing Medical Education (CME)
• Regional conferences of blood banks
• Publications- Indian journal of Transfusion Medical & Arpan Varta
• VBD organizers meet
• Continuous training of paramedical staff
Admin has the ability to Add, Update, Delete
These module focuses on the both donors and acceptors
Maintain donor details
Maintain Acceptors Details
A seperate Login form is used for it
• Blood Camp Management and Reporting.
• Donor Management.
• Donor Test Results Management and Adverse Reaction Data Management.
• Search based on Component ID, Donor Registration ID, Donor Blood Bag Number
and Donor Name.
• Blood Components Management.
• Patient Management System
22. Future Scope
We can build our system using the Iterative model. Iteratively we
can add more functionality according to the feedback of Blood Bank
The aim of BBMS is to create a bridge between the
demand and supply of blood. The main purpose of this
BBMS is to bring the donor and the patient in a common
platform. The most important view point of BBMS is for
men and women who are willing to donate blood to the
patients. It should encourage new donors and retain old
donors to donate blood