2. Who we are?
M.C.A. People Solutions s.a.r.l., an international
recruitment, training and development consulting firm.
We provide our clients with business and professional
solutions, consultancy services, recruitment services,
people development and customized training programs.
A group of dynamic, enthusiastic, highly educated
professionals, with 70 years of accumulated
multinational experience, in the field of Organizational
Development, Talent Management, Operations, and
Human Resources, focusing on the primary goal of our
clients: ‘To achieve higher sales and profit through
effective people development’.
With Partnership :
3. Our Team
Hassan Chaker is founder and Managing Director M.C.A. People Solutions,
Lebanon. He works with many organizations throughout the Middle East
providing business people with the knowledge, skills and leadership strategies
they need to succeed and make the most of themselves in today's fast-changing
world. He is an experienced facilitator, trainer and business consultant who has
created a unique package of integrated solutions to enable individuals, managers
and teams to meet everyday challenges. Hassan is an expert in personal and team
performance. His programs enhance creativity, motivation and excellence in
individuals and teams, enabling people to develop an enthusiastic and optimistic
attitude, clear goals consistent with personal values, practical skills and
knowledge, and the ability to maintain peak performance under pressure.
Hassan is also a PT instructor at the Lebanese American University in Beirut,
Lebanon and an associate trainer with ESADE University executive program in
He is also an independent certified coach, speaker and trainer with the John
He is a faculty member at IHRME, Institute of Human Resource Management
Education in Arizona, USA.
Hassan is a Talented, highly motivated and self driven professional with over 20
years of experience with multinational and local companies.
Throughout his career, Hassan has delivered more than 800 workshops for around
15,000 delegates from different nationalities and multiple managerial levels.
4. A Senior HR Professional with over 20 years of a successful track
record in a diversified business culture with matrix and single
An expert knowledge with 10 years of solid experience in human
resources management, strategic planning, design and execute HR
programs and practices, set and implement HR policies and
procedures, enhance employee relations and work environment,
apply best practices in recruiting and staffing, training and
development, compensating and benefits.
A visionary Manager, an Inspirational Leader with a proven ability
to guide, engage and motivate and large multi-disciplined teams,
in various challenging and changing environments thus
overcoming challenges in knowledge, skills and attitudes and
meeting quality standards to create value and achieve business
strategies and goals.
5. Dr. Abdo Bardawil
Dr. Bardawil obtained his Ph.D. from the University of North Carolina (USA) where he taught for
several years. He occupied the position of Dean of Business School at American University of
Technology (AUT), in addition of being an Advisor to the Chairman of the Board and President of
Middle East Airlines after serving as Head and Vice President of Training & Development for over 25
years. He also served as Chairman of Executive Development Program of AACO Planning &
Development of HR Committee, Director of the Institute of Management Development, Visiting
Professor at various American Universities in Lebanon, and Executive Board Member and a Course
Leader at the Lebanese Management Association. Dr. Bardawil also held the position of President,
Cultural and Program Chairman for Toastmasters Int'l, an International Public Speaking Organization.
For the last thirty years he has been extensively involved in Management and Applied Business Training
in Europe and the Arab World, especially in Behavioral, Leadership and Communication Skills, Crisis
and Change Management, Sales and Marketing, Strategic Management, Total Quality Management and
in Personnel and Human Resources Development Programs. He originated a Behavioral Model for
effective Managerial Leadership, P3, and another Model, “The Winning Game”, for Service Excellence
which he introduced, during the last twenty five years, to over one hundred firms and Universities where
he served as a Lecturer, Trainer, and Consultant in Lebanon and the Middle East, Europe and USA. He
also served between 1990 and 1995 as a Core Facilitator to Pepsi Cola International Management
Institute serving Bottlers in Eastern Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
M.C.A. People Solutions will work towards understanding its clients' business needs, allowing the team to offer
comprehensive solutions to their problems.
M.C.A. People Solutions will also provide its clients with the highest level of training programs and workshops.
The tailor-made services will always exceed the expectations. The Goal is to build a great company that attracts,
develops, and retains exceptional people.
To Help our Clients Make Distinctive and Lasting
Improvements in Their Performance
7. M.C.A. People Solutions services
9. M.C.A People Solutions is a recruitment firm that has been staffing candidates for multiple industries
around the region serving both government and private organizations bringing the most suitable
candidates to the requested role.
We are equipped with a team of professionals that provides our clients immediate access to highly
competent and talented individuals whose credentials fit their organization's needs in a cost-effective
We realize that in today's market conditions, active organizations and growing industries are always
looking for ways to improve their revenues and optimize their operations in an efficient approach.
Many companies decide to focus on their core work and partner with service providers such as M.C.A
People Solutions for the non-core functions.
Partnerships with professional recruiting companies such as M.C.A People Solutions enable
organizations to reduce their cost tremendously with more choices automatically.
10. The Recruiting Philosophy
M.C.A People Solutions' approach to recruitment is innovative and forward thinking. We provide
recruitment solutions, building strong relationships with both clients and candidates and drawing
on regional and industry knowledge that enables us to match a detailed client brief with a portfolio
of exceptional candidates within allocated timescales.
Our infrastructure and interview methodology promote candidate potential and career
development, allowing preconceived barriers to be removed and developing human capital to
We take time to understand the needs of both our clients and candidates and through this are able
to ensure a fit for both, not only in terms of the skills required by the client but also the
environment desired by the candidate. We take a long term approach to the relationships we
develop and strive to continually exceed expectations by delivering a first class service.
14. Career Development
– Advanced Writing Skills
– Budgets and Managing Money
– Building Your Self-Esteem and Assertiveness Skills
– Business Etiquette - Gaining That Extra Edge
– Business Writing that Works
– Customer Service
– Communication Strategies
– Conflict Resolution - Dealing with Difficult People
– Public Speaking - Presentation Survival School
– Public Speaking - Speaking Under Pressure
– Skills for the Administrative Assistant
– Speak Easy - Conquering Your Fear of Speaking in Public
– The Minute Takers Workshop
– Time Management - Get Organized for Peak Performance
– Working Smarter - Using Technology to Your Advantage
– Writing Reports and Proposals
15. Human Resource
– Anger Management - Understanding Anger
– Building BePer Teams
– Business Succession Planning - Developing and Maintaining a Succession Plan
– Change Management - Change and How to Deal with It
– Conduc(ng Eﬀec(ve Performance Reviews
– Conﬂict Resolu(on - GeUng Along in the Workplace
– GeUng your job search started
– Hiring Smart - Behavioral Interviewing Techniques
– Human Resources Training for the Non-HR Manager
– Orienta(on Handbook - GeUng Employees Oﬀ to a Good Start
– Performance Management - Managing Employee Performance
– Problem Solving & Decision Making
– Stress Management
16. Sales & Marketing
– Customer Service Training - Managing Customer Service
– Customer Service Training - Critical Elements of Customer
– CRM - An Introduction to Customer Relationship Management
– Call Center Training - Sales and Customer Service Training
– Dynamite Sales Presentations
– Inventory Management - The Nuts and Bolts
– Marketing and Sales
– Sales Training - Building Relationships for Success in Sales
– Sales Training - Overcoming Objections and Nailing the Sale
– Sales Training - Prospecting for Leads like a Pro
– Sales Training - Selling Smarter
– Telemarketing - Using the Telephone as a Sales Tool
17. Managers and Supervisors
– Improve your leadership Skills
– Basic Leadership Skills
– Leading in different situations
– Project Management
– Budgets and Managing Money
– Business Leadership: Becoming Management Material
– Coaching: A Leadership Skill
– Delegation: The Art of Delegating Effectively
– Inventory Management: The Nuts & Bolts
– Meeting Management: The Art of Making Meetings Work
– Motivation Training: Motivating Your Workforce
– Negotiating for Results
– Project Management Fundamentals
– The ABC’s of Supervising Others
– Team Building: Developing High Performance Teams
– The Professional Supervisor
– Planning and organizing
18. Train The Trainer
– Facilitation Skills
– Motivation training
– Train-the Trainer - The Practical Trainer
– Train-the-Trainer - Advanced Skills for the Practical Trainer
– Train-the-Trainer - Developing your Training Program
– Train-the-Trainer - Survival Skills for the New Trainer
– Train-the-Trainer - Using Activities to Make Training Fun
19. Workplace Essentials
– Business Ethics for the Oﬃce
– Closing the genera(on gaps in workplace
– Diversity Training - Celebra(ng Diversity in the Workplace
– Mee(ng Management-The Art of Making Mee(ngs Conﬂict
– Safety in the Workplace
– Workplace Harassment-What It Is & What To Do About It
– Workplace Violence - How to Manage Anger and Violence
in the Workplace
20. Coaching to improve performance
When we ask managers about their most difficult challenge in their role, the response is almost
always 'people.' Business success increasingly depends on the ability to engage others to perform
at their highest potential, not because they have to, but because they want to.
Our Coaching to Improve Performance program explores the meticulous leadership approach
called 'coaching', which taps into the real motivations of people and pulls them to come up with
solutions on their own, with a higher commitment to achieve results independently.
You'll be exposed to practical tools and strategies to help you focus your energies and have more
positive impact back in the real world office situation. It's a practical program, so a lot of real
coaching practice sessions take place during the workshop.
Moreover, through a comprehensive personality profiling tool, you'll explore your own leadership
type to take a closer look at what makes your style unique, highlighting your strengths and
The program starts with a 2 days coaching workshop, followed by 1 on 1 coaching session with
each participant to set objectives with the program's coach. Then, it continues through two
modules, 3-4 weeks apart to allow time for participants to reflect and practice their coaching skills
in the workplace and to come back with real challenges to discuss and resolve.
21. Execu(ve, Life & Career coaching
Our coaching involves the ability to understand you: to think how you think, and understand your
perspective. From this benchmark, we will place another perspective on top of yours – stretching
and growing you to gently see a more empowering way. As certified John Maxwell coaches, we
can see what you are going through now and what is up ahead. Coaching is foreseeing, paving the
way, coming alongside you while helping you achieve goals and overcome limiting paradigms.
• One on one private and confidential coaching
• When are working with you one-on-one, it is our highest objective to help you reach your
purpose, vision and goals by working through John Maxwell's programs specific to your
needs. Together, we will create a strategic, powerful plan for you to gain clarity through a
weekly process including, interaction and accountability.
• What are you doing to invest in yourself?
• What are you doing to invest in others?
22. Project Management
MCA project management training courses will help you
deliver smarter solutions on time and within budget. From
basic project management training to advanced seminars
for senior project managers, MCA delivers the skills
needed at every level of your development.
23. MCA’s in-house training seminars
promotes teamwork and communica(on
faster organiza(onal change
easily customized for your business
24. Public Trainings: A Positive Advantage
• Staff can have first hand benchmarking of their skills and business
practices alongside other professionals from different business
• Contrary to some in-house trainings, communication is more open
and honest in public courses. The reason is that ”political’ pressure
remains at a strict minimum when participants come from a variety
• Public training helps identify ways to strengthen a business and/or
• Cost Effective, as selected staff (minimum one) can be trained
gradually throughout the year, when and as needed.
• Minimal interruptions from peers at work.
§ Our resources, experience and skills will serve the best
interests of our clients.
§ Delivery shall be in the preferred and required language
of the par(cipants and as requested by the organiza(on.
§ All our Trainers and Consultants are bilingual
Material and Languages
25. Franchising services
• MCA offers a comprehensive range of franchise services for people, businesses and
organisations that are looking to franchise their business.
• We also provide specialist services for established franchisors and a mentoring programme,
which is designed to give you support and advice even after you have started your recruitment.
• Our company directors and consultants have all had experience of setting up and managing
franchised businesses before starting to advise business owners and companies. We do
understand the franchise process and believe we can really add value and impart our
knowledge, helping you to achieve the best results and ultimately franchise your business.
• We have been advising businesses, large and small in virtually every market sector, how to
expand through franchising. You can be assured we have the consultants and experience to
match your requirements.
26. Franchising services
We can also help with registering your brand Trade Mark with the Intellectual Property Office and
introducing you to well respected franchise lawyers to ensure that legal agreements are watertight.
Our consultants are here to ensure that you receive the best comprehensive service available in the
• Franchisee Structures
Our consultants have a wide range of experience with many franchise structures and it is possible
that your original thoughts for how your franchise would work can be tweaked to serve the
business and help make the transition smoother and ultimately more successful.
• Operations Manuals
As part of the consultation to turn your business into a successful franchise we will help you to
write your operations manual (a requirement for every franchise) so that all franchisees can follow
your model to success.
27. Franchising services
• Franchise Mentoring
As with many things there is not a one size fits all solution to franchising and so our consultancy
needs to be flexible as different clients can work through the franchise process at different speeds.
We offer a mentoring program which allows you to progress at your own pace with help only
provided when it's needed from your franchise mentor.
• So if you have a team of people who can pull together all the information required then you
can move through the process quickly while if you need a lot more help in gathering the
information you need then you will find that it involves a lot more time and work from your
• Control and Reporting Systems
Keeping the franchisee network under your control is very important and we can help put together
the mechanisms for accurate reporting and management of the franchisees.
• Business & Marketing Plans
We can help you to develop a business plan to take the franchise forward and Rocket 301 can help
you to develop your marketing.
30. IRI(Industrial Relations International)
§ A management consulting company which has been helping organizations, large and small, world-wide to
achieve excellence since 1974.
§ Specializes in assessing human resources and customer satisfaction challenges. Able to develop innovative and
§ Helps formulating “right” solutions that fit each organization, while improving the employee's relations.
§ Focuses on Supervisors and Managers training, guaranteeing maximum efficiency and customer satisfaction.
§ IRI will assist in the following areas:
q Employee Opinion Surveys
q Customer Satisfaction Measurement
q Management Training and Development & Team Building
q Transition/Change Management
q Employee/Labor Relations Consulting
31. • Provides workable, practical and applicable techniques that serve the Human Resource industry.
• Helps organizations meet their tactical and strategic challenges.
• IHRME programs are designed for HR professionals, but also to business people working in the functional
areas of HRM and who aspire to management.
• Following its affiliation with IHRME via Capita-Global, M.C.A. People Solutions, is certified to facilitate the
following generic certification programs:
q The Certified Professional in Human Resources and Compensation (CPHRC)®
q The Certified Global Compensation Professional (CGCP)®
q The Certified Global Staffing and Development Professional (CGSDP) ®
q The Certified Global Training Professional (CGTP)®
(Institute for Human Resource Management Education)
32. • Capita Global conducts productivity studies that help analyze the organization structure, and lead
to create a better job design and remuneration investments.
• Capita-Global uses systems that develop definitive measures of productivity when compared to
standards of performance.
43. Certificate of Achievement
This Certificate is Awarded to
Mr. XYS ABC
In recognition of completing
Human Resource Generalist
John S. Maxwell
44. Certificate of Achievement
This Certificate is Awarded to
Mr. XYS ABC
In recognition of completing
54. Why Outsource Training To M.C.A.?
Over 20 years experience in developing people and
implemen(ng systems and procedures to ensure successful
M.C.A. quality knowledge transfer to ensure trainees’
ability to apply what was acquired at the workplace
Our Track record; from large scale roll-outs to targeted
training, is the best indicator of our future performance
M.C.A.s’ On-Demand capabili(es accommodate your training schedule
to ensure you meet your rollout objec(ves.