CHAD E. GARRETT, PMP
3536 Quannah Drive Grand Prairie, TX 75052
(301) 980 4477
PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL
Well-rounded Mechanical engineer with over eighteen years of experience in various technical areas including
project management, maintenance and manufacturing. Global thinking leader able to make prudent decisions
based on company strategic plan and promote teamwork within and across departmental lines. Continuous
improvement minded manager with a proven ability to find simple solutions which yield consistent, repeatable
results. Able to inspire team with a strong personal work ethic, and convey complex concepts into understandable
• A detailed financial manager adept in budgeting and forecasting, who streamlines processes, reduces
unnecessary expenses and focuses on profit goals while maintaining exceptional quality.
• Deeply experienced poject manager able to effectively communicate solutions to stakeholders,
management and subordinates.
P&L Management • Planning and Management • Budgeting • Staff Development and Training • OSHA
MAXIMO & GDI Maintenance Software • Root Cause Failure Analysis • Failure Mode Effect Analysis
Project Implementation • Solution Development • Strategic Planning • Regulatory Compliance
Reliability Centered Maintenance • Quality Assurance/Quality Control • ISO 9001/14001
Schedule/Resource Management • Customer Relationship Management
DAE SUNG/ LB&B JOINT VENTURE Holtsville, NY 2014-
Operations Manager 2014-Present
Provide expert management consultation and oversight for all aspects of facilities operations and
maintenance by driving productivity and reliability. Supervise daily facility operations, predictive
maintenance, preventive and routine maintenance activities as well as provided technical support on
capital improvement projects.
• Established Just-in-Time supply chain process for maintaining spare parts and operating
• Successfully executed preventive maintenance annual shutdown.
• Perform root cause analysis and implemented preventive and corrective action.
• Developed and maintain operational processes and written policies and procedures to ensure
contract deliverables were met.
• Implemented quality function and training processes (including safety training) while forging
improved employee work relationships and environments.
• Managed outside Service Contractor by Developing Scopes of Work, negotiating basic terms,
awarding bids and overseeing work performed.
• Responded to and mitigated facility water loss during underground vault damage.
CHAD E. GARRETT, PMP
LB&B ASSOCIATES Columbia, MD 2004-
Project Manager 2009-2014
Provided expert facility management consultation for all aspects of operations and maintenance of
multiple facilities with single facilities up to 1.2 million square feet in size. Interacted with customer
representative daily to foster a collaborative atmosphere, address stakeholder’s concerns and facilitate
customer feedback process. Responsible for Profit/Loss function.
• Delivered an average Return-On-Investment of 17% annually and increased revenue 13%.
• Turned-around project profitability in first year, Directed Profit/Loss strategy, and provided
fiscal year forecast.
• Implement company "Green" initiative and Safety Processes, including Job Hazard Analyses
and Training process.
• Managed daily building operations, supervised preventive and routine maintenance including
Quality Control Process.
Assistant Project Manager 2006-2008
Managed a 60 employee organization providing facility management in a multi-functional building.
• Directed Award, Implementation and Close-out Phases of Capital Project.
• Provided employee performance evaluations
Productivity Manager 2005 -2006
• Established Reliability Centered Maintenance function, including Airborne Ultrasound,
Infrared Thermography, Laser Alignment and Oil Analysis.
Reliability Centered Maintenance Coordinator 2004-2005
• Achieved a comprehensive world-class maintenance process through advancing the Relibility
Centered Maintenance function.
MILLIKEN & COMPANY South Carolina
Engineering Services Manager 2000-2004
Managed all of engineering function and technical staff, including building and grounds maintenance,
capital projects, contracted services and parts procurement.
• Worked to retain OSHA VPP Star Site Certification, and successfully obtained ISO 14001
• As Environmental Specialist, submitted Federal and State Regulatory Reports and implemented
energy conservation program that reduced utility cost by 6%.
Engineering Services Area Engineer 1998-2000
Engineering Services Project Engineer 1997-1998
Bachelors of Science, Mechanical Engineering University of South Carolina Columbia,
Master's Certificate in Project Management