2. Writing the review: The Main Points
The process of working on the article review writing goes as outlined below:
● Article summary, classification, in-depth analysis, article critique, and contrast
● The author is supposed to use related theories, main arguments, and conduct
● A single article is inadequate to analyze and prepare full content
● An article review is a response to the writer’s piece, not an introduction of new
information on the researched topic.
3. Article Analysis: Preparation and evaluation
● Define your target audience
● Present the objectives of your researched article
● Provide the background information of the article
● Give a convincing reason as to why you have that specific article
● You have to identify the course
4. Composing an article review outline
● Pre-title page according to APA format of referencing, this is mandatory
● Optional details of the author
● Running head, only if you are using the APA format of referencing
● Abstract. This should not be confused with the introduction. An abstract is a
summary of the main points while the introduction mentions the main argument
or thesis statement.
● The body paragraphs
● The conclusion.
5. Structuring the article review
● Pre-title page
● Optional conforming details of the author
● Summary page
● Title page
● The introduction
7. Points to check before submitting
● Highlight the major points
● Use evidence from the sources to make and validate your point.
● Make an adequate selection of the quotes and supporting evidence.
● Proofread your article
● Get a second opinion on your paper.