2. Jade Roper’s character:
• Character: Personality one: Emma Redding.
• Personality two: Iris Reynolds.
Age: 16 in Mental Asylum.
• 19, current day.
• Role: Girl with Multiple Personality Disorder.
• Character traits: Personality one) Seems shy, nice, reasonably friendly.
• Personality two) Out-going, mischievous, seems more confident than Iris.
• Mother: Ruth Redding. Deceased.
• Father: Tony Reynolds. In jail for killing Emma’s mother and abusing them both.
• Siblings: None.
• Hometown: A town. Lived with her mother and father until she was twelve years of age. Then went into foster care and a mental institute until she
Residence: A village. Now lives in her mother's house.
• Mannerisms/Habits: quirky, shy laughter, polite, head down when transitioning.
• Hobbies: Collects thimbles.
• Speech patterns: Emma has a stutter, Iris does not.
• Style: Emma: Colourful.
• Iris: Dark clothing.
• Introvert or extrovert? Emma is an introvert, Iris is an extrovert.
• Strengths/Weaknesses: Emma’s strength is her ability to get on well with others, if approached. Her weakness is her disorder. Iris’s strength is that she feels
powerful and can use this to her advantage. Her weakness is Emma.
• Greatest flaw: Lack of being able to control herself.
• Greatest quality: Emma - being a good friend.
• Iris - being able to outsmart people.
• Character's long-term goals in life: Emma - to be happy
• Iris - to be happy. Seek revenge.
• How does Character see herself? Emma sees herself as being unconfident and insecure. Whilst Iris sees herself as being more confident, but is still also
How does Character believe he/she is perceived by others? Both personalities believe that they are judged by who they are.
• What are the character's/religious spiritual beliefs? Both have religious ties.
3. Lizzie Stafford’s character:
Role: Innocent friend of Iris who get's murdered by her.
Character traits: Shy is friendly, encouraging and helpful (tries to empathise and help Iris).
Character traits: Helpful and friendly.
Hometown: Another village. Unknown. Far away.
Residence: The same village as Emma.
Mannerisms/Habits: Likes to make jokes, laughs a lot, is re-assuring and helpful about situations that could be
deemed as unfortunate.
Hobbies: Bike riding.
Speech patterns: Speaks in a complex manner, can be detailed.
Style: Wears a mixture of clothing ranging from dark and light casual clothes.
Introvert or extrovert? Olivia’s character is somewhere in between.
Strengths/Weaknesses: Olivia’s strength is her ability to be helpful to anyone and everything. Her weakness is
seeing those she cares about upset and in trouble.
Greatest flaw: Finding it hard to distinguish the difference between Emma and Iris.
Greatest quality: Also, like Emma, being a good friend.
Character's long-term goals in life: Unknown.
How does Character see herself? Happy-go-lucky, reasonably confident and polite person.
How does Character believe he/she is perceived by others? She believes she is perceived by others as she
What are the character's/religious spiritual beliefs? Unknown.
4. My character:
• Character: "Doctor" McIntyre.
• Age: 30 - 40.
• Role: Doctor who experiments on the patients, like Iris.
• Character traits: Curious, “evil,” mysterious.
• Mother: Unknown.
• Father: Unknown.
• Siblings: Twin brother with MPD.
• Hometown: Unknown.
• Residence: The same village as Emma.
• Mannerisms/Habits: Obsessive, doesn’t like going out/being socialable.
• Hobbies: Experimenting with and on people’s minds.
• Speech patterns: Formal.
• Style: Mostly seen in his Doctor’s uniform.
• Introvert or extrovert? Introvert.
• Strengths/Weaknesses: A strength is that he is intelligent. Weaknesses include his twin brother and his lack of
• Greatest flaw: Lack of knowledge about MPD.
• Greatest quality: Empathy and love for his twin brother.
• Character's long-term goals in life: To heal his twin/others, discover a cure and abolish it.
• How does Character see himself? Clever and revolutionary.
• How does Character believe he/she is perceived by others? Snobbish, weird, evil and unliked.
• What are the character's/religious spiritual beliefs? Unknown.