1. Clifton Harris Harricli@gmail.com
212 36th Street, SE Washington,DC 20019 443-827-7969
Award winning Supervisor dedicated to leadership excellence.
• Facilitate focus meetings for best cost practices,company initiative, methods and procedures and one
• Screen and interview applicants for customer service related positions.
• Create and administer disciplinary actions as needed.
• Train newly hired Coordinators to analyze, research, and resolve customers’ billing, service, coverage
and equipment issues.
Customer Service Experience:
• Resolve escalated customer issues.
• Analyze, research, and resolve billing, service, coverage and equipment issues, while consistently
achieving one call resolution.
• Provide support to major account team projects.
• Resolve escalated complaints and billing issues for customers.
• Issue appropriate credits to customers as needed.
• Support the Sales force with billing reworks, analysis and credit adjustments for business accounts.
• Review and approve credits prior to representatives issuing.
• Discovery opportunities to generate sales
• Promote Products and Service to benefit the customer
• Process orders for Sales
• Submit payment and shipment for customers
• President’s Excellence Award
• Award of Excellence for Supervisor
• Top Performer Award for BSC Online Supervisor
• Stellar Service Award for Customer Service Lead
• Spot Award for Excellence “Worry Free Guarantee “Initiative Recognition
• “Outstanding Performer’s Club” certificate
2. Career Experience:
Supervisor January 2017 - Present
Develops personal performance plans with CAE's and provides on-going
performance feedback and quarterly performance plan reviews. Establishes
career and personal development goals with employees that enhance skill
sets and knowledge of the industry, products, and quality customer
Communicates and manages expectations for quality and accuracy of
work, as well as key productivity metrics associated with service level
achievements. Identifies variances and creates effective plans to
Partners with leadership team and other functions within the
organization to ensure positive working relationships and effective
communication, resulting in employees being informed and educated about
critical information and strategy needed to be successfulin their role.
Collects and compiles data to identify opportunities for service
Ensures competence and continuity of qualified CAEs through
optimum selection, training and development, appraisal and motivation
Conducts monthly team meetings to deliver key communications and build
team spirit and provide employee recognition.
Develops and leads an effective team that proactively retains Comcast
customers and effectively communicates the benefits of Comcast products
Facilitates positive employee relations by fostering an environment of
open communication, approachability, and fair and consistent treatment
Approves CAE's time, manages schedules and time off requests to meet
the needs of the business, motivates employees to achieve sales and
compliance results and conducts routine office visits and audits.
Conducts real-time phone monitoring and coaching to service CAEs in
order to maintain required service levels, provides immediate feedback
to associates to enhance call quality and increase productivity levels
3. Time Warner Cable
Voice Operations Specialist Due to Relocation November 2015 – November2016
• Responsible for daily failed order investigation in OMSe, correction and escalation with CLEC
Partner as required
• Perform Telephony audits to include extracting, analyzing, and reporting data for various
regulatory requirements (ie. Third Party Verification, ALI database,Directory Assistance and
• Create correspondence for coaching representatives on correct order processing for Home Phone
• Maintain the incoming call Help Line to research,diagnose, advise and resolve problems with
Digital Phone provisioning problems
• Create address uploads as required to ensure accurate and current address information to maintain
database in sync with CLEC partner
• Assist in the investigation and resolution of FCC, PUC or BBB complaint requests
• Serve as the Home Phone provisioning SME
• Responsible for the successfulcompletion of the customer digital phone order through ICOMS or
CSG, OMSe, Intrado, Targus, TWC’s order management partner, and interfacing LECs to
complete provisioning and not affect customer due dates
• Manage escalations to appropriate work groups to take necessary corrective actions to ensure
customer commitments are maintained.
• Ensure services ordered are provisioned correctly in the switch and properly charged to customer
• Daily interaction with designated CLEC and/or TWC’s OM Vendor Neustar for the purpose of
• Review accuracy of orders and enter errors into tracking system
• Responsible for coordinating with Engineering to correct and update digital phone address and
rate center information and ensure E911 Compliance for Intrado
Customer Care Lead Due to Relocation October 2014 – November 2015
• Analyzes, interprets and resolves subscriber problems to our products or services
• Handles customer concerns escalated from Customer Care Representatives.
• Responds to customer correspondence, customer complaints and escalated customer calls
• Assists Customer Care agents in answering questions and/or provide coaching to ensure
understanding of troubleshooting
• Provides guidance to agents toward attaining those goals, and meeting individual and team goals
within the department
• Assist with briefings, trainings or other coaching opportunities as needed
• Provides feedback and trending information to supervisors or managers as appropriate
• Assists in identifying call driver activity and real time agent efficiencies
• Works with the Call Center Supervisors and Managers to identify training needs and develop
4. • Identifies and presents opportunities for improved operational procedures and performance to the
Call Center Supervisors/Managers on an ongoing basis
• Works with management team to develop leadership skills
Customer Care Representative Due to Relocation November 2013 - October 2014
• Generate Sales through Customer Needs
• Manage high volume of inbound customers calls in a timely manner
• Assist with billing issues
• Troubleshoot to assist customers with equipment and service
• Generate Sales Leads to Promote other aspects of the business
• Schedule trouble calls for customers
• Develop Retention methods to save customers
Supervisor – Corporate, Universal, Retention, Customer Service March 2004 – October 2013
• Developed representatives’ skills to exceed target goals.
• Coached representatives for improvement through positive feedback.
• Developed and implemented procedures for Auditing best cost and calling plan practices.
• Managed coordinators productivity and adherence through company systems
• Managed and Structured New Hire Program for Online Coordinators
• Facilitated Progression Sessions to adhere to Company Targets
Lead Customer Service Coordinator October2002 – March 2004
• Monitored representatives calls and provide real time feedback.
• Acted as relief Supervisor to provide additional support.
• Monitored representatives to ensure schedule adherence.
Customer Service Senior Representative January 2002 – October2002
• Assisted management team with various supervisory duties.
• Provided generalsupport to representatives.
Customer Service Representative February 2001- January 2002
• Managed a high volume of inbound customer calls in a timely manner.
• Assisted customers with price plan changes and service issues.
Correspondence Clerk 1999–2001
• Withdrew cases to be merged with other documents pertaining to the patent.
• Reviewed and analyzed data prior to input process
• Processed paperwork for patents in Palm System to determine their system destination.