1. Weekly Assessment # 2
General Instruction: Write a flowchart of the following problems below. You may put your answers
Problem: Add two numbers entered by the user.
Declare variables n1, n2 and sum (Process)
Read the n1 and n2 (Input/Output)
Add them and store the result in sum (Process)
Display sum (Input/Output)
Declare variables n1, n2 and
Sum = n1 + n2
Read n1 and n2
2. 1. Print a “Hello World” Program.
2. Determine if the number is a prime number.
3. Converts the input dollar to its peso exchange rate equivalent
Note: Dollar Rate – 58.88 Philippine Pesos
4. Calculate the return of investment.
Note: Return of Investment = (Vf – Vi)/Vi
R = Return
Vf = Final Value
Vi – Initial Value
5. Find the difference of two numbers entered.
6. Calculate the sum of the first twenty numbers.
7. Arrange the numbers x,y,z in ascending order.
8. Print a “Hello World Program” in 15 times.
9. Find the smallest among three numbers entered by the user.
10. Find the even numbers between 15 and 150.
1. Hello World