YOGESH KR. SHUKLA E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
B. Com., ACA WhatsApp: +919643678252
Local Correspondence: 328A, Street No. 9, Laxmi Nagar, New Delhi - 110092
My career aspiration is to continuously contribute to the growth and development of the
organization and apprehend my professional goals of value, growth and intellectual enrichment.
Post Qualification Experience:
Associated with SANJESH JAWARANI & CO, CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS, New Delhi
from 01.03.2016 and handled following assignments:
Business Advisory: Business Advisory touching all aspects from Compliance of Tax Laws
(TDS, Service Tax, PF, ESI), Internal Control to Tax planning:
Supremia India Private Limited, Noida (Having turnover exceeding 25Cr.):
being a front seller of promotional goods to national and international MNCs
Sopan Ovearseas (India) Pvt Ltd : Enterprise engaged in Expoting of Fabrics,
situated at Okhala Industrial Area, Delhi .
Enzyme Overseas India Private Limited, Noida : engaged in selling of
Society For Participatiry Researchin Asia (PRIYA): An international Centre
for learning and promotion of participation and democratic governance registered
under Societies Registration Act, 1860 having office in New Delhi.
Instituto Hispania, New Delhi - An educational Institute mainly involved in
teaching Spanish language.
Preparation & Filling of Return of Income and Financial Statements for:
Trusts (Including PF trust) and
Foreign remittance compliances.
TDS Compliance: Review of data and filing of TDS Returns
Service Tax Compliance: Review of data and filing of Returns
Pre Qualification Experience:
Worked at SARC & ASSOCIATES, CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS situated at Rajendra Place,
New Delhi and being part of team handled following assignments:
Statutory and Tax audit of various companies and firms
Direct and Indirect Tax consultancy
Preparation and Presentation of Income Tax Scrutiny cases
Preparation of financial statements of companies
Filling of Income tax returns
Preparation and filling Annual reports of companies to MCA
Active Participation in IEBF (Indian European Business Forum) Conference held at New
Preparation of Accounting Policy for NPCC Ltd (A Govt. of India Enterprises)
Preparation of FCRA Returns
Preparation and presentation of Tender
Preparation of Project reports for various companies
Viewed public documents at MCA
Discussion with clients regarding the issues involved in assignments
Some Important Assignment Handled during Training period:
I. Being part of the team conducted Statutory & Tax Audit of:
1. Jammu & Kashmir Bank Shalimar branch, New Delhi
2. Oriental Bank of Commerce Rajendra Place Branch, New Delhi
3. Delhi State Civil Supplies Ltd. (DSCSC) - A Government Enterprise situated at
R K Ashram Marg, New Delhi
4. Anupama Coal & Carriers Pvt. Ltd a coal transport company having functioning
at Raipur, Chhatishgarh
5. Mahan Computers Ltd an Computer Educational Institute situated at Rajouri
6. Delhi Academy of Medical Sciences Pvt. Ltd (DAMS) a coaching institute for PG
Medical Examinations situated at Karol Bagh, Delhi
7. Indcare Charitable Trust – A leading charitable trust of Delhi serving mid-day
Meal to students.
8. KHUSHI - A FCRA Registered Charitable trust.
9. KLS Charitable Trust: An Educational trust situated at Bijnaur, UP.
II. Being part of the team provided Direct tax Consultancy :
1. Greater NOIDA) / NOIDA / YEIDA : Representation before Income Tax
Authority for notices issued u/s 143 (2)/ 148, Filling Appeals u/s 246A, & handling
of TDS cases u/s 201 of the Act.
2. Adihm Enterprises (Group company of 30 companies): Replying of Notice
issued u/s 153A (search case u/s 132)
3. Handled various scrutiny cases u/s 143 (2) of Individuals
III. Being part of the team provided Indirect tax Consultancy:
1. Moradabad Development Authority (MDA) (A Local Aurhority): provided
consultancy so as to ascertain the nature of Services so as to decide the service tax
implication on the same.
2. Delhi Academy of Medical Sciences - A coaching institute located at Karol Bagh,
New Delhi having pan India presence.
3. Satyam Software Solutions Pvt Ltd – A Software Trading Company sitiated at New
4. Ranu Infotech Private Limited
Examination Year Institution Performance
Scored 64/100 in Strategic Financial
Scored 65/100 in Direct Tax Laws,
Scored 67/100 in Indirect Tax Laws.
CA IPCC Nov, 2011
Scored 76/100 in Business Law, Ethics and
Scored 72/100 in Cost Accounting & Financial
Scored 73/100 in Taxation
Scored 74/100 in Auditing & Assurance
Received scholarship from ICAI
Scored 69% Result
GENERAL MANAGMENT AND COMMUNICATION SKILL
1. Attended 15 days General Management & communication skill Course (GMCS) conducted by the
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). This course helps to enhance my intellectual, technical,
interpersonal & organizational skills.
2. Underwent 35 Hours Compulsory Orientation Programme conducted by the Institute of Chartered
Accountants ofIndia (ICAI).
SKILLS IN COMPUTER:
1. Underwent 100 Hours Compulsory Information Technology Training conducted by the Institute of
Chartered Accountants ofIndia (ICAI).
2. Well versed with MS Office applications, Tally, Web-e-tax, Internet Applications
Date of Birth : July 05, 1992
Languages known : English, Hindi
Strengths : Disciplined, Adaptive, Team Spirit, Self-confident.
CA Yogesh Shukla
Examination Year University / Board Performance
B.Com. 2008-11 University of Allahabad 61%
XII 2007-08 U.P.Board 62%
X 2005-06 U.P.Board 54%