1300 Roosevelt Blvd. • Kenner, LA• 70062
CELL (404) 989-4561 • E-MAIL email@example.com
Bachelor of Sciences, Health and Human Performance with a minor in Sports Management
Dordt College, Sioux Center, IA , Class of 2015
Performance Specialists October-November 2016
EXOS, Norcross, GA
● Instructing, motivating, and assisting clients in a safe, legal, moral, ethical manner to achieve their goals.
● Conducting on-site assessments of clients’ health utilizing our proprietary evaluation protocols.
● Updating training plans and/or re-evaluating clients as needed to ensure optimal outcomes.
● Reporting various metrics to operations, such as attendance, engagement, outreach efforts, and activity level.
● Participating in program planning and development, as well as design and/or carry out related research.
Wellness Coach Level II March-October 2016
YMCA, Atlanta, GA
● Motivate and educate fitness members in leading healthy lifestyles.
● Understand the preventiion, detection, and treatment of muscoskeletal injuries, basic emergency procedures, and
the legal and professional rsponsibilities of wellness coaches.
● Promote safe use of the equipment and the surrounding fitness area.
Lifegaurd January-March 2016
YMCA, Atlanta, GA
● Instruced swim lessons for various ages.
● Provided CPR and water safety training.
● Maintain a current schedule of classes for swimming lessons and aquatics events.
Performance Specialist Intern September-December 2014
EXOS, Frisco, TX
● Assisted the Performance Specialists with training and testing, set-up and breakdown of equipment, and individual
daily nutrition plans for NFLPA, MLB, and youth groups.
● Coached the Junior Programs for football, baseball, softball, and volleyball.
● Observed the Nutritionist with individual evaluations for athletes.
Sports Performance Intern May-August 2014
Ozone Fitness, Marietta, GA
● Observed and shadowed Performance Coaches during training sessions of various ages, skill levels, and protocols.
● Participated in training sessions.
● Assisted Sports Performance Director with maintaining the facility.
USA Weightlifting Performance Coach, American Red Cross Lifeguard Certification, Microsoft Office (Word,
PowerPoint, Excel), First Aid, CPR
NSCA Diversity Committee, 2014 – Present
Triathlon Training, Summer 2015
Football (Tight End), 2012 – 2014
Track & Field (Javelin), 2012 – 2014