1. Machine development
• Game Playing
• Speech Recognition Machine
• Language Detection Machine
• Computer Vision
• Expert Systems
2. According to a survey
• AI Systems would outperform humans in retail sector by 2060.
• It is believed that AI will become better than humans in next 40-year
3. 34 AI startups from all across the world already acquired till the first
quarter of 2017. These startups are spreading AI all across the world.
4. Most recent modification in AI - Implementation of neural network,
machine learning & data analytics.
5. ML & AI - highly efficient in working with big data and data science
highly required in banking and services and data analytics firm. It is
called as FinTech.
6. Data Security strengthened by Google, Facebook, Amazon using ML.
WHERE DOES INDIA STAND?
1. Statistics stats that currently 200 AI startups are running in India.
2. India is the second largest online market
3. Rs 3073 crore will be spearhead on 5th generation technology startups
like AI, ML, IOT, 3D printing and Blockchain.
4. Atal Innovation Mission is being regulated to provide fund for AI
startups. Currently gives 10 crore to startups ho fit above criteria.
5. 207-18 – Rs 200 crore already allocated.
1. Computational philosopher : To ensure human-aligned ethics are
embedded in AI algorithms.
2. Robot personality designer
3. Robot Obedience trainer
4. Autonomous vehicle infrastructure designer: New road and traffic
signs to be read by computer.
5. Algorithm trainers. Help algorithms learn to recognize images or
UNIVERSITIES OFFERING AI COURSE IN INDIA
1. IISC Bangalore
2. IIT Bombay
3. IIT Kharagpur
4. IIIT Hyderabad
5. IIT Madras
UNIVERSITIES OFFERING AI COURSE IN ABROAD
1. University of Southern California
2. University of California
3. Georgia Institute of Technology
4. California Institute of Technology
5. New Jersey Institute of Technology
1. Computer Science , programming languages and coding
2. Physics, engineering and robotics
3. Cognitive Science Theory
4. Bayesian networking or graphical modeling, including neural nets.
5. Various level of math, including probability, algebra, calculus, logic
• Artificial Intelligent system
able to achieve human like
• Vast scope due to new
technology introduced in the
• Lots of new algorithm and
concepts applied like knn,
machine learning, neural
• Error reduction and difficult
• Misuse of the technology. Ex:
One might intentionally use an
AI bot to harm a human
violating laws of robotics.
• High ability of AI robots in
problem solving tend to
replace human employees with
• High Cost
• Complicated technical aspects.
1. Medical Field : Laser implementation to cure cataract eye is a result
2. “FinTech” that is Application of AI in Finance - banking and services.
3. Defense : Latest technology aircrafts with computer vision technology
4. Now a days Artificial intelligence comes with windows 10 update
5. Tesla : One of the biggest automated vehicle manufacturer is totally
based on AI.
6. Google backend runs on the AI.
7. Aadhar – Worlds largest biometric ID uses AI to keep a track of 131
crore Indians with their face recognition and finger print matching.
Links most of your data like PAN etc.
8. Recently Mumbai police launched their AI interface that would keep
a track on all the criminal activities going on in Mumbai. Some
countries had this technology for last ten yrs.