1.Ben C :
- The game is called metalpocolypse.
- The genre of the game is action, zombie survival.
- We took our influence from the video game Dead Rising
as this provides the most solid information into the zombie survival
- Furthermore this game also has the dry humour that our script uses,
and a rather heavy amount of sarcasm often seen in black comedies.
- We also took an amount of inspiration from left for dead as this
game has a level where you have to fend off waves of zombies at a
Alex the guitarist of the band
- is snide and sarcastic
- he’s a very blunt person
- he’s also very realistic
- he’s essentially the leader of the group
Freddy is the bands drummer
- joker of the group
- he adds life to the team
- very light-hearted
- not really bothered
Hank is the bassist of the band
- he’s also quite light hearted but also slightly scared
- zombies he’s scared of getting killed
- he still messes around a little
- most talkative
Fergus is quite distant from the group
- doesn’t really speak all that much
- heavily uses sarcasm
- scared and somewhat shy he’s an awkward person
- doesn’t particularly like people
3. Ben A:
- The cut scene is set at the start of the game
- you meet the band playing some music
- just as they notice that there is zombies at first they panic
- soon they decide to just have some fun with the zombies
- make jokes at each-other then they devise a point system for killing the
- setting the scene for an over the top game that’s just about having fun
killing hordes of zombies.
-Make sounds such as voice acting, footsteps, zombie groans, ambience.
-Sounds from a guitar/ third party music in the background. (Avenged
sevenfold – Not ready to die, Evanescence – Bring me to life).
- Foley artistry, field recording and voice acting: Foley artistry for footsteps,
groans and the sound of a window opening; Field recording will be used for
-Thanks for listening/Have any questions?