Seja a primeira pessoa a gostar disto
From sustaining the rest of the body to delivering the messages that help us grow and react, the circulatory system is one of the strongest centers of life. A healthy heartbeat is constant, enduring, and stabilizing. When faced with stress, it adapts and takes steps to return to its baseline. Unless you push it beyond its limits, the heartbeat will provide a lifetime of possibility.
Your people are the heartbeat of your organization. Their efforts and collaboration sustain your organization as you work toward your mission and goals. Setting up the right framework can help you keep these employees engaged and productive, in spite of cycles of stress and lag time. This is an important practice: the 2017 Global Benefits Attitudes Survey from Willis Towers Watson found that 57 percent of the employees who claimed to be experiencing high stress levels reported being disengaged.
Just as several factors influence heart health, there are several components to optimize in your engagement efforts. This panel discussion from the Small and Medium Business Alliance will explore how to recognize the cycle of engagement, both individually and on an organizational level, while providing insights and best practices to help you keep your organization healthy.
You will learn:
• Which trends are shaping employee engagement and experience in today’s workplace
• Best practices for re-engaging employees and amplifying the employee experience
• Insights from examples where company culture has influenced employee engagement
• Metrics that help evaluate employee satisfaction
• Frameworks to help you establish a better experience for your employees