• Promotional Strategies
• Community empowerment initiatives
• Supporting grassroots in music and sports (Coca-Cola, 2003)
• POV- Community engagement enhances consumer behavior towards the
products due to enhanced brand image and perceived significance of the
company on community members.
• Marketing strategies
• Creating Unique experiences for customers
• Example “Share a Coke” campaign
• Involved printing names on Coca-Cola Cans
• POV – Effective in creating differentiation and consumer loyalty in the
highly competitive beverage company
• Coca-Cola. (2023). Sports & entertainment partnerships. The Coca-Cola
• Niyonkomezi, J., & Kwamboka, J. (2020). Effect of brand communities on
consumer engagement and trust. International Journal of Research in Business and
Social Science (2147- 4478), 9(4), 244-252.
Notas do Editor
Coca-cola markets its products by creating unique experiences for its customers. An example is the "Share a Coke" campaign, where the company printed different names on Coca-Cola cans. I believe that this strategy effectively enhanced customer loyalty by developing a positive attitude from consumers and achieving the self-actualization needs of consumers. This strategy can be effective in a saturated market where customers look beyond quality and price when purchasing products due to the availability of a wide range of alternatives.
In conclusion, the marketing campaign adopted by Coca-Cola effectively creates a significant differentiation of teh company from its competitors. Furthermore, the community engagement strategies have enabled the company to achieve high brand awareness. These marketing strategies have positively contributed to the growth and development of the company.