2. Executive Summary
• The idea was initially started as an apartment
management solution provider and went on
to be a real estate platform that combines
property search, apartment management and
vendor management, and caters to a person's
complete residential requirements.
3. • The mobile app provides access to a range of
professionals who can provide you with help
any time, any place, right away
Finding us won’t
be a problem
4. • The plan is developed to increase the revenue
by having more customers registered on the
premium version and to be listed as the most
trusted app for property and services listing.
5. The company aims to expand it’s sales
territory and attract customers by
providing free version, coupons on
premium versions and mouth to mouth
6. Situation analysis
• Hunting uses it’s android based application to
find out the most suitable housing and related
• Verified listing. Each and every location are
7. SWOT Analysis
• Real estate + service.
• Customized Recommendations.
• Can be used to find a flat mate or
neighborhood using the matching matrix.
• Cities like Bangalore has a large no of
potential customers who are new to the
cities and have a very less idea about it.
• Expansion to not so urban cities like
Raipur, Nagpur etc.
• Competitors: commonfloo.com,
• Product is new to the market, gaining
trust and popularity is a difficult task.
• Brand Power: can’t match competitors
advertisements. We don’t have a national
• Pricing : since competitors can afford to
provide free services.
8. Target customers
New in city
Young professionals looking for flats
People searching for great property deals
in any particular neighborhood
• Product enhancement and value aids.
• Customer Support.
• User acquisitions.
• Brand awareness.
• Customer engagement.
• Brand extension.
• Generate revenue
12. Customer needs.
- authentication of property.
-easy renting/selling process.
-hassle free services.
-likable society or flat mates.
-easy communication or advices.
-easily available info and contact for services.
• Authenticated property deals.
• Easier renting/selling/buying process.
• Matching matrix for searching neighborhood
or flat mates.
• Reviews for each listing.
• Details and contact with the relevant services.
• Affordability, nominal charges.
• 24X7 customer services.
• Provision for chat, phone call or video calling.
• Availability of required advices, guidance.
• Engagement with customers to rectify their
each and every issue to build loyalty.
20. •Hold annual sales meeting : to chalk out the
company progress and figure out the required
measures for improvements i.e. better sales.
22. How to Grow Brand awareness
• Easy functionality.
• Ability to refer and share.
• Deeper content (by providing details and more
photographs etc of the area) and engagement
• Providing property deals at a lower price than
the others and especially area undiscovered
23. • Creating a buzz: engaging with the key
influencers of the market. Engaging with
newspaper and TV channels for positive
• Use paid advertisements and association with
known brands (like commonfloor and tvf) and
existing customer platforms (email, website)
to spur initial downloads and hence better
rating in Appstore and Playstore.
24. • Contact tech bloggers and reviewers for their
• Try to popularize a news worthy angle.
• Most important interact with general public,
aim for mouth to mouth publicity.
• Launch a ad campaign, distribute coupons,
sponsor gatherings, anything or everything
that catches the eye.
26. • The organization will be 3 tier:
» Senior Managers
» Product Managers
» Analysts / Developers
Analysts will be responsible for analyzing the data and
creating algorithms, helping in forming patterns of
needs, requirements and availability.
Tech developer will be responsible for taking care of
the app or tech end of the company. Enhancements,
bud fixes etc are to be taken care of by these people.
27. • Product managers will be responsible for
syncing the analysts, developers and other
ends to make sure their product is
successfully completed and are at their max.
• Product managers will be responsible for
making sure the collaborators concerned
with their product are approached and kept
in loop. They can either contact them directly
or have someone from their team on it.
30. Customer Profile
Group No. of family members
3 Nuclear family
4 Joint family
Type of action
2 Renting a house
3 Renting for a single room (flat
4 Searching for services
S.No Designation Per annum(in lakhs)
1 Senior managers 10
2 Product managers 8
3 Analysts /Developers 4
4 Janitorial staff 0.6
No. of people
Designation No. of employee
Senior managers 4
Product managers 10
Other Staff 5